jmark

Need Help Naming Dog

Hi Folks,

My son for the last year has been begging me for a long-hair German Shepard.  I gave in.  Put a deposit down in October and picked up the pup last Thursday.  His Christmas present (and a damn pricey one, too).  

He can't come up with a name.  We've suggested lots of options.  I'm turning to you guys, hoping maybe you have some ideas.  

Background - We had a Golden named Max, so that's out.  We currently have a Golden named Wiley (pictured).  The little GSD is a fireball, full of energy, bounces around the house non-stop (until he lays down and goes right to sleep).  Has an adorable little "yelp" and "growl".  He's gonna be huge - 15 lbs at 7 1/2 weeks.  His daddy is a monster, seemingly twice the size of our Golden.  Vet was quite impressed with the little guy.  

So... any ideas?  

enhance

enhance

• Like 3

Here’s my GSD, his name is Bear but he answers to Killer to. He is a 100 lb goof ball now. Such a lovable dog. 

C73D1D17-9578-460A-A536-96017F9C62F5.jpeg

• Like 3

Zuba - our GSD Kiki is short haired and still a handful or truckfull when shedding.  But a great and smart dog.  And naturally very protective of the home.  Enjoy the new addition.  

56EB6785-52F3-440B-999D-BAED45C5BCD9.jpeg

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 3

If I got a German Shepard I'd name him something German in the German language. Wierd maybe but sounds intimidating I think.

• Like 1

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Crappy‘s a nice name!

Seriously though, does he have any interests or hobbies? My 14 year old Brittany is named Trico from a fly I used fly fishing in Montana that I used to hook(but not land!) a monster trout on a tough lie through crazy water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1