deleting this profile

tommyc50

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Probably  worried about certain  organizations  wanting to review internet activity  for  applications. 

If King Cuomo has his way, that will be for applications for a pistol permit.  No laughing matter. 

As much as they would like to just having different politics then king Andy is know  grounds  for them to get you guns .

Unless they feel like getting sued for discrimination and violating peoples rights . But you never know in the future .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Contact Moderator, Change your username, take a 6 week sabbatical like, I did and come back. Good Site, good People mostly. I unblocked all for the new year. Tough out the negative replys or Gangups on a Thread. Let that Thread die and just post replies for a long time.  Hang in there. 
Dont be half as$ like billy, log off and just stay off.

As far as real help, I got nothing.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I hear you treeguy. Trust me-- your courage would fade if you were facing me 1 foot away. :negative:
Oh billy. Are you suggesting that we would fight ? I'm not one for show boating on the inter webs cause anybody can play a tough guy. I can tell you this for sure, I don't ever want to be 1 foot away from you.

But, for funs sake, let's meet at Stewart, at midnight, (if there's any parking available) and we can settle things at the dozer sign, like gentleman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, tommyc50 said:

I have been reluctant about posting this but I contacted the site 2 weeks ago and I got no response .I seen were edit my name and info but not delete it .please no negative responses just tell me how to delete it

You cannot delete your account. I once asked to have mine deleted, and instead of a deletion, I got a ban, because they don't know how to delete an account and leave all posts up. At that time anyway. Just don't log back in if you want to bail. But, you will miss this place after a while. Some great people on here, but yes, at times it can be a bit much. If you leave I wish all the best in your future outdoors activities.

2 hours ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Contact Moderator, Change your username, take a 6 week sabbatical like, I did and come back. Good Site, good People mostly. I unblocked all for the new year. Tough out the negative replys or Gangups on a Thread. Let that Thread die and just post replies for a long time.  Hang in there. 

You can change your username in your profile Bill, no need to ask for help. Your username change did nothing, we all knew it was you from your first post. I think you should have went with the username you have on Old Gobbler.

26 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

I hear you treeguy. Trust me-- your courage would fade if you were facing me 1 foot away. :negative:

That bold part is what keeps you down here Bill. I guarantee no one on here is afraid of you, so stop with that nonsense please! You want a post of the day, acting like this isn't going to get you there, this isn't high school.

Edited by Rob...
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That bold part is what keeps you down here Bill. I guarantee no one on here is afraid of you, so stop with that nonsense please! You want a post of the day, acting like this isn't going to get you there, this isn't high school.

You know that "thing" a gobbler does when he's full strut and you put a good shot on him ???

11 hours ago, tommyc50 said:

I have been reluctant about posting this but I contacted the site 2 weeks ago and I got no response .I seen were edit my name and info but not delete it .please no negative responses just tell me how to delete it

Back to the original post, why exactly do you want it deleted?

• Like 1

Why does everyone feel the need to tell people they are leaving? Not only in forums but in Facebook groups. At the end of the day nobody cares no need to make a post then stick around and watch the responses Just leave.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Rob... said:

haven't you seen his old school martial arts videos? Give him a break, he finally learned how to post utube links.

• Haha 1