What do you guys think are the best waterproof and insulated hunting boots. Does not include mucks.  Something you can hike in. 

what ya got!?

Edited by fadetoblack188

2 minutes ago, fadetoblack188 said:

What do you guys think are the best waterproof and insulated hunting boots. Does not include mucks.  Something you can hike in. 

what ya got!?

Interested to see responses...

Ask 100 guys, get 101 opinions. 

OK, I’ll go ahead and say Vasque. 

• Like 2

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Oops I was too quick on the trigger.  Insulated and waterproof for hiking? Hoffman Boots

Edited by Lawdwaz

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

I’ve had a pair or Red Wings for years and years.  Still very serviceable and super comfortable.  With a heavy pair of wool socks they are plenty warm.  For the past 2 years I have worn a pair of Muck boots.  Just easier to get on/off, and they have been warm enough in the weather I have hunted in.   But if the Mucks spring a leak, I will go back to my Red Wings.  

Kennentrek. Waterproof the leather and you’re good to go. I’ve been hunting in Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico (along with NY) in all kinds of terrain and I can’t say enough good about them.

I bought these Danners a few years back and really like them. I needed a light weight water proof boot for hiking long distances to my hunting spot, and something that would keep my feet warm on cold all day sits.  They are my go to boot for such hunts and have never let me down.

https://www.danner.com/high-ground-8-realtree-xtra-1000g.html

I have a pair of under armours that I use when I'll be doing a long walk / hike. I like them alot and my feet don't sweat too bad. Truth be told, I've put miles and miles on my mucks though...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk