Best boots!?

fadetoblack188

I’ve had a pair or Red Wings for years and years.  Still very serviceable and super comfortable.  With a heavy pair of wool socks they are plenty warm.  For the past 2 years I have worn a pair of Muck boots.  Just easier to get on/off, and they have been warm enough in the weather I have hunted in.   But if the Mucks spring a leak, I will go back to my Red Wings.  

I bought these Danners a few years back and really like them. I needed a light weight water proof boot for hiking long distances to my hunting spot, and something that would keep my feet warm on cold all day sits.  They are my go to boot for such hunts and have never let me down.

https://www.danner.com/high-ground-8-realtree-xtra-1000g.html

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Paul King said:

Hi All, I bought a Boots for hunting. It was really fit for me. you can check for your - Best Rubber Boots for Hunting

Looks like Sportlover.com is a fan of the Muck Boot brand. I never have had much luck with Muck Boots, I am now trying the DryShod brand slip on boot. Similar look to the Muck, but at a more value minded price. Priced at $108 . Same original owner of the Muck boot; started a new brand,

https://xlfeet.com/bogs-classic-high-camo-mossy-oak.html

I don't know if I would say these are the best boots but I got these last year for my moose hunt. used them all through deer season and then spring turkey and they're holding up very well. I was able to get them in an extra wide size which made all the difference for me. most comfortable rubber boot I've ever had

My last pair of Rocky boots lasted me about 10 years and only cost $50 or so. I used them for everything outdoors and never had a complaint. The pair I had wasn't the warmest on super cold days, but I knew that when I bought the 400g Thinsulate model. The finally fell apart last year so I ended up grabbing a similar pair of Field & Stream boots from Sportsman's Warehouse. Similar construction, lightweight. Hoping I get 10 years out of these.

I have a pair of Columbia Bugaboos for my light early season. Wicked comphy and waterproof without any care. My heavier set are Danner and I’d say they are really good, not great. They take some care to keep em waterproof and the leather beats up. I try to support USA made.

Sick of China shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk