Snow

silent death

8 hours ago, mowin said:

Yep, me too. Would have been happy with zero snow this winter. 

I’m actually looking forward to it, I had Falken wild peak tires put on my truck , so I want to see how well they actually do in the snow. Their supposed to be pretty good . 

2 hours ago, rob-c said:

I’m actually looking forward to it, I had Falken wild peak tires put on my truck , so I want to see how well they actually do in the snow. Their supposed to be pretty good . 

I was looking at the same tire. My buddy loves his.  Couldn't find any in my size, so I went with Goodyear duratrac.  

Still not looking forward to this white snot.    At least it will be dry power and not a heavy wet mess. 

• Like 1

Keep it your way boys! We don't need it in Western New York. Good ole Lake Eire is still wide open......so we'll get ours sooner or later.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Feels like one of those years where it won't freeze. So in other words it's a ticking time bomb from now through turkey season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like the Buffalo area of WNY is  getting spared this time around. I have to make it back to camp this week and get my ATV home so I can get the plow set up on it before it's to late. 
Hooked the plow up to the truck.....as per my wife's suggestion......just in case the wind shifts and we get a little more than expected.

1 minute ago, mlammerhirt said:

Hooked the plow up to the truck.....as per my wife's suggestion......just in case the wind shifts and we get a little more than expected.

Well I know where my first call will be if we get snow before I'm ready. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Keep it your way boys! We don't need it in Western New York. Good ole Lake Eire is still wide open......so we'll get ours sooner or later.

Looks like I am in that lucky area to be affected by this storm AND be downwind of a wide open Ontario for lake effect blasts.  Yipppeee. 

My brother retired a couple years ago. He lived in Watertown for years.  He has said when he retires he is moving out of Watertown....he sure did. Bought a house in Adams. Lol.  Possibly the snow capital of the US.  Lol.  Great plan. 

Didn't need snow camo once during deer season this year! So we were overdue here in the hilltowns of Albany county, for a good shot of snow. Like silent death showed, we are forecasted to get 20 inches or so. It is what it is. I'm ready, and will deal with it. Though I don't enjoy winter all that much anymore.

Talking to my brother living in SC last night, who laughs and says c'mon down bro! Retirement is not far off, so perhaps I will move back down there??

• Like 2