Vaccination

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Scheduled for my booster on Sunday morning. I wasted a few weeks of my life with the virus this past summer, despite being vaccinated. If the booster decreases my chances of a recurrence by only one percent, at least it’s in the right direction.

that's what I think life is a game of chances,why not skew them in your favor if you can. Same for hunting...

No guarantees with anything,besides that we all are gonna die at some point.

4 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

I guess,I will have to get that Booster at some point.

Problem is after- OMICRON there will be yet another variant and ever more Lockdowns..

I heard yesterday that alec Baldwin has killed more people then omicron

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, knehrke said:

I'm literally the only person I know who hasn't reacted badly to the booster. Not a huge deal - a day of feeling like garbage - but be prepared. My wife is all about taking precautions, but even she says that a booster every six months is going to have to be weighed very carefully first, in her mind. I hope it doesn't come to that.

I didn’t react to any of them. Minor sore injection point for the booster. I think I may be one of the deep state secret test subjects who was given a placebo. Or something else. 

Bastards. 

2 hours ago, left field said:

I didn’t react to any of them. Minor sore injection point for the booster. I think I may be one of the deep state secret test subjects who was given a placebo. Or something else. 

Bastards. 

They must have got the microchip implanted just perfectly. 

Saratoga County is not inforcing the mask mandate

I’m doing a drainage job and it’s been hell so I’ve been in at least 10 stores in the last 2 days between warren and Saratoga county. Have yet to have anyone say a word to me about the mask. I think the governing bitch has out punted her covers on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’m doing a drainage job and it’s been hell so I’ve been in at least 10 stores in the last 2 days between warren and Saratoga county. Have yet to have anyone say a word to me about the mask. I think the governing bitch has out punted her covers on this one.

Same up here, except for the box stores.

Who is supposed to tell anyone to put a mask on?? A pimple faced kid making 20 an hr to do nothing for 6hrs??? They could care less what paying customers do......Sarg. Hochl's mandates are as big of a joke and the clown knows it.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Working out well for our RN daughter ! The mandate got rid of some RNs , who mostly got wfh jobs doing insurance and medical billing reviews and stuff, other took travel jobs where in 3 months they make a years pay.

So now Strong is short , our daughter will make $6000 working 4 , 12 hour weekend shifts . OT plus incentive pay ,  plus a $900 bonus at the end . She only works 4 week days as it is , so a extra 6k a month .

• Like 3

Working out well for our RN daughter ! The mandate got rid of some RNs , who mostly got wfh jobs doing insurance and medical billing reviews and stuff, other took travel jobs where in 3 months they make a years pay.
So now Strong is short , our daughter will make $6000 working 4 , 12 hour weekend shifts . OT plus incentive pay ,  plus a $900 bonus at the end . She only works 4 week days as it is , so a extra 6k a month .

And the news will say the hospitals
Are "overrun" when they are in fact short staffed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

Got handed a mask by a store manager yesterday in a convenient store. I said nothing back. Set my soda on the floor and left. Went elsewhere for gas. I won't return there even after the mandate is lifted. Figure 50 a week× 52 = 2600 a year just on gas. That's one person. I Know 3 others that had the same experience with that company. 

Again, if business want to enforce then I will take mine elsewhere. Guess some businesses may have to weigh out which decision will effect them more.

Not being forced to wear a mask at work. Figured if they tried I was gonna take 14 days to quarantine because of possible exposure to covid. 

I am done with bs mandates that serve nothing.

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Got handed a mask by a store manager yesterday in a convenient store. I said nothing back. Set my soda on the floor and left. Went elsewhere for gas. I won't return there even after the mandate is lifted. Figure 50 a week× 52 = 2600 a year just on gas. That's one person. I Know 3 others that had the same experience with that company. 

Again, if business want to enforce then I will take mine elsewhere. Guess some businesses may have to weigh out which decision will effect them more.

Not being forced to wear a mask at work. Figured if they tried I was gonna take 14 days to quarantine because of possible exposure to covid. 

D7EFD2E7-05F5-4EF6-9631-1E34521151BE.jpeg

I got gas yesterday, and the manager was telling me to wear a mask as I walked in. I told her i didn't have a mask and if she wanted the money, she would have to come to the door then. She just let me in to pay. I am in the group that won't do business with stores that require masks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Disagree. Both. We didn't lose many docs, but they are still being asked to volunteer extra time due to COVID influx. I have a buddy who's taken on X-mas to New Years shifts - which he had off - because he doesn't have kids. I can tell that it's wearing thin, and when docs wear thin, mistakes happen. Not a good situation.

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Daughters working the OT in a new “ nursing home unit “ see the nursing homes lost staff due to , mandate and aren’t  taking anyone in  . So the hospitals are loaded with PTs that would normally be discharged to a nursing home . 

This is plugging up the normal flow and causing hospitals to staff these newly created units .

Hospitals are designed i believe to run at 85% plus capacity to generate proper income, it doesn’t take much to overwhelm that System.

It was very common when I was working for one or two EDs to be “ red “ a few times a week . Red is full go somewhere else 

• Like 2

Disagree. Both. We didn't lose many docs, but they are still being asked to volunteer extra time due to COVID influx. I have a buddy who's taken on X-mas to New Years shifts - which he had off - because he doesn't have kids. I can tell that it's wearing thin, and when docs wear thin, mistakes happen. Not a good situation.

Ok but docs arent the only staff

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

I was trying to get my Christmas shopping done last Sunday before the mask mandate. I walked into back yard birds to look for a bird feeder for my mother and was asked if i have a mask. I said heck no....She went to hand me one and i said not thank you and walked back out. IDK what the markup is on a bird feeder but they lost out on it. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I was trying to get my Christmas shopping done last Sunday before the mask mandate. I walked into back yard birds to look for a bird feeder for my mother and was asked if i have a mask. I said heck no....She went to hand me one and i said not thank you and walked back out. IDK what the markup is on a bird feeder but they lost out on it. 

See the issue for me is they could just ask for my vac card and be in compliance. Half the reason I got the jab, was I saw this coming , now the card is no good ? Wtf 

If the Buffalo Bills can check the cards of like 50,000 people entering a game then a store or restaurant sure can If they choose .

We don’t need to shop very much and the county a few miles away is not enforcing it , if we do need to .

11 minutes ago, Nomad said:

See the issue for me is they could just ask for my vac card and be in compliance. Half the reason I got the jab, was I saw this coming , now the card is no good ? Wtf 

If the Buffalo Bills can check the cards of like 50,000 people entering a game then a store or restaurant sure can If they choose .

We don’t need to shop very much and the county a few miles away is not enforcing it , if we do need to .

This was before the new mandate....and my county isn't enforcing it either. I also don't feel its anyones business what health decisions I or anyone else has made....

If stores , etc don't enforce the mandate , they can get fined . They are only trying to protect their business . 

I don't agree with the mask mandate but will comply unless I forget . I shopped at Aldi in Webster and after making a purchase and walking out I realized I didn't have my mask on . Nothing was ever said .