...And That's How the Fight Started

ELMER J. FUDD

We just had a new house built. Picked everything we wanted. No projects around house to worry about til spring so that can't start any issues. Spent the whole weekend in old forge on the snowmobile. Another couple of weekends of that and I may have some issueS though. Lol

I hand shoveled 280 ft of the 300ft driveway..plus mail box,entrance to drive across the street And the turn around...back and shoulder kept me from cleaning off the tractor and in front of garage door...hubby gets home and says." That's fine you did all that but why couldn't you clean tractor and in front of garage? It's all I wanted."...THAT'S when the fight began....

• Like 1

Losing battle my friends…..The wife had been saying (B'ing) about how she wanted to change out the fixtures, in a small down stairs bathroom, to brushed aluminum ??.. I  thought I would surprise her last week and get it done before she got home from work. I bought all the fixtures and new outlet covers and had it done just as she was getting home from work. she loved it but she couldn't resist going on and on about the mess I made getting it done ( because of the tools and old parts laying around).

You're welcome honey!!   LOL!!!   

wife gave birth 2 weeks ago and the hormones before and after have made unwinable battles. I find it best to wait out the storm, and usually i'm rewarded. 9 out of 10 she's on me it's for something else that's getting to her. She knows I'm not lazy around the house.

Otherwise we fight about money. how she spends $400 on groceries blows my mind.

She said can you go to town for me? I said no, she hands me a list I said what part of no didn't you get. She did Not find it funny. That how the fight started. Some fights are fun some you should just give up.

Belo go shopping with her you will find out that you can hit a $400 grocherie bill fast and it still looks you didnt get much. Prices are rediculous. $4 for gallon of milk or $14 for 3 pounds of hamburg is nuts.

• Like 2

Shortly after we got married, I looked for clothes for work and had almost nothing left clean. Asked her why the laundry is not done.  She said "I still another week or two of clothes so no need to start doing laundry yet". 

Well, I need clothes for work..

"Wash them yourself!"

Since then I have my own laundry hamper and wash my own clothes.  I have clothes when I need them ever since then.

Not saying I don't put up the sheets or towels, or help with the kids' laundry. 

But is it easier now when you have a high school senior that fits into some of your clothes, that you actually get all your clothes out of the laundry (no fights over underwear, socks, and t-shirts).

This happened 3-4 months ago.

Wife, "Your turn to cook, I'm tired"

What is there that I can cook.

Wife " I don't know, look in frig"

Your the one that went to the grocery store, so what is there?

Wife "I don't know, look for yourself"

I take a look, so I say there in nothing that I can cook.

Wife "you use to cook more"

Did you get more propane?

Wife "No, I didn't"

Then there is nothing that I can cook.

I don't roast, bake or broil chicken or steak or pork chops, or burgers, I cook them on the grill.

I am still waiting for her to get the propane bottles refilled or exchanged. 

By the time I am out of work, they are closed already. Now the tanks have to be dug out of the snow again... by guess who.  Same one who shovels (at a minimum) a pathway across the deck and down the steps to get the dog out. And I am getting tired of clearing off the deck and steps. Let alone a place to park in the driveway and the walkway to it after I done at work.

Edited by Two Track

I said AR will not do anything for most hunters who want a trophy to fall in there lap.  He said a one buck only would help.  I said help what, he said get him a easy trophy.  Easy LOL, I said, " Maybe if you got out of your tree stand and actually hunted you might have some chance at getting a real trophy."

And that's when the fight started.

• Like 2

I asked my wife to get me a cup of coffee. She immediately starts complaining that she is always waiting on me. I say to her, "I am constantly waiting on you too". She replies, "When do you ever wait on me???" I said, I'm waiting right now for you to get me that cup of coffee... That's how the fight started!

True Story!!

• Like 4

I took a massive dump and took a picture of it with my phone.  I then stood in front of my wife staring at my phone with a puzzle look and then said "Man, this looks like crap."  Knowing my nosy wife would take the bait, she said "What does?  Let me see!" and took the phone from me to look.

• Like 3