Show us your pets..dogs , cats , whatever you got

turkeyfeathers

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2016 at 8:26 AM, Papist said:

If Sawyer is Prince, then Puddle the Cat is King of the woods. All hail King Puddle:

PuddleSmall_01.jpg

PuddleSmall_02.jpg

PuddleSmall_03.jpg

Sad news guys.I found Puddle dead in the road this morning, hit by a car. He was still warm. Funny thing is, I thought it was garbage day (its not) and I saw him as I brought the trash to the edge of the drive. He was my favorite cat, but very adventurous. We figured we would lose him first. Pretty cut up about it. Going to bury him in a little while

8 minutes ago, Papist said:

Sad news guys.I found Puddle dead in the road this morning, hit by a car. He was still warm. Funny thing is, I thought it was garbage day (its not) and I saw him as I brought the trash to the edge of the drive. He was my favorite cat, but very adventurous. We figured we would lose him first. Pretty cut up about it. Going to bury him in a little while

Very sad day indeed I fear this again with my latest kitten. Rip kitty 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Papist said:

So sorry

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paula said:

I know how hard it is to get a picture without a puppy moving

fullsizeoutput_256.jpeg

Ya gotta give them ear scratchins ,they'll never move ,Archer loves playing with the dogs ears ,Rupert don't mind until he gets all baby crazy and starts whipping his hands around.

20161213_172355.jpg

• Like 4

6372a28136886c169a9d969c8384c9d8.jpg
So sometimes I'll clear some paths in our yard for Maizy. Oops forgot about her chewed up soccer ball in the yard. Snowblower sucked it up very nicely I gotta say. It lodged in chute and auger. Do not ever put your hands in there if something gets stuck. It has memory and auger will roll back removing fingers. I managed to free it with a big azz stick before it froze in solid. #I'madumbazzfcc917385b33f9efb7f914d7452b6c8b.jpg758c097cd433dac01a9656950fb604b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4