moog5050 Birthday!

grampy

Thanks Grampy.  My son and I share the same birthday.  Leaving work a bit early to install an inground basketball hoop for him today.  Should be fun, although the heat may be a killer.  Our first one on one game may have to wait for cooler temps.  lol

• Like 2

happy bday!  my daughter and I share the same bday.  always surprised how many parents actually do.  easy solution and something that might leveling the playing field.  you just play sitting in a cooler on wheels that's full of ice.  clever right?! haha  ...or play HORSE or PIG, shooting from anywhere in the shade.

Edited by dbHunterNY

Thanks all! I am putting it in reverse now. Next year I turn 45 again. I don't want to reach the age where not peeing on my shoes is lucky. Thanks for the heads up Pygmy!

Good luck doing that, Moog...

I attempted to do that when I was 18, in 1968....

I had my driver's license,  could legally drink in bars , and could  "get lucky" basically  any time I wanted, which was OFTEN in those days..

It was still a whole YEAR before I would be drafted and be sent to Vietnam as cannon fodder...

Life was GOOD.. I wanted to stay 18 forever... I tried like hell, but it didn't work....

Turned 19 and my draft number came up....

I decided to be proactive and joined the Navy...Several of my classmates went in the draft and did not make it until their 21st birthday.

Pygmy if my math is correct, you are still a young man. Heck my father has you by 5 years and still can kick my butt in golf.

Bless your heart, Moog !

I could probably kick your butt in western trivia or WWII  history...

In my case, it ain't the years, it's the MILES !...<<grin>>...

Happy birthday once again ...

• Like 1