Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Hit the woods at 6:10 and hit the grunt tube lightly as I walked to the stand. Saw two on the way in, that weren't ready spooked that bad.
5 shots between 6:50-7:05 and I've heard a total of only 34 so far.
No sightings since sun rise.. no rain too.
9P4a033e2a0fb69102cc20b2b387432cf4.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Decided to stay in 9f instead of my favorite opening day 9m spot. Dad's call because of weather.... So far no rain and the best part is.... I saw a bobcat come behind the blind, ranged it at 38 yrds ! How many of you nys hunters can say they saw a bobcat today ?? It was a giant. Prob weighed about 6000#. Had tracks instead of paws too. Smelled like diesel. My mornings a bust...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Sorry had to like that too funny

Got dark again so moved to blind...needed to lower windows anyways. Not eally hunting now..I officially surrender  this season... freaking frig...ya that's right it's  the frig's  fault...nieghbors across street just shot.and now someone in my swamp. 2x's. :aggressive:...3 times

I hope they trip and get tangled in the rose brush and have scars for life!

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

Decided to stay in 9f instead of my favorite opening day 9m spot. Dad's call because of weather.... So far no rain and the best part is.... I saw a bobcat come behind the blind, ranged it at 38 yrds ! How many of you nys hunters can say they saw a bobcat today ?? It was a giant. Prob weighed about 6000#. Had tracks instead of paws too. Smelled like diesel. My mornings a bust...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk