Winnnndy Sunday !!

turkeyfeathers

Imagine there will be a spike in inquiries on Nat. gas emergency back-up generator installs this spring.

It’s really the best way to guarantee you’ll never lose power again!

The house we bought already had one and so far only once has the power gone out on us in the 4 years we have owned the house but let me tell you what a piece of mind it is having it especially with young kids at home.

Just hearing about a storm rolling in and not needing to worry about what to do if the power goes out is worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

It’s really the best way to guarantee you’ll never lose power again!

The house we bought already had one and so far only once has the power gone out on us in the 4 years we have owned the house but let me tell you what a piece of mind it is having it especially with young kids at home.

Just hearing about a storm rolling in and not needing to worry about what to do if the power goes out is worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours was installed last summer...figured we'd be on the generator for this storm, but did not lose power, but, as you say, it's worth every penny to have the peace of mind knowing we have the back-up unit ready to go.

• Like 1

Went to get the little one from daycare and left 2 oldest home.  Had to turn and go the backway because a  tree came down across the road with cable lines so i wasnt cutting it out of the way.  Got back and one daughter goes dad i think i heard a tree fall.  Well she was right got lucky fell between me and the neighbors little patch of woods no damage.  

20190225_154740.jpg

• Like 1

It has been blowing pretty good here in Albany all day. Still pretty gusty but not as constant as earlier. About a 12 inch limb snapped off a neighbors maple tree and is lying on their front lawn. Rubber roof on my next door neighbor's garage has peeled about half off. On my drive to pick up my daughter from school a few small limbs in the road. Not bad at all compared to the stories from WNY and Robhuntandfish''s pics.