Hunting NY Regional Showdown

Chef

37 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

It is looking like teams 1 thru 3, added together, have about 1/4 as many points as team 4.  

I would think that would be the case there is more people on that team according to the team sheet 

Edited by silent death

33 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Where is the totals so far ... not sure if my lil doe got counted for team 4.

I think this is one of those superbowls that you turn off in the 3rd quarter as its over already.  You are just piling on.   lol  Kinda like redskins/broncos or bears/NE for those old enough to recall when most superbowls sucked.

• Like 2

I think this is one of those superbowls that you turn off in the 3rd quarter as its over already.  You are just piling on.   lol  Kinda like redskins/broncos or bears/NE for those old enough to recall when most superbowls sucked.

As you are aware, Biz, who ultimately was guaranteed to contribute 20 points to Team 1 for the 8 & 10 point bucks that are penned on his private access land, “somehow” contracted the Rona after a trip to WNY with “The Academy” clan. (Do you know he has never been sick a day in his life?)

A formal collusion investigation is underway with the potential disqualification of Team 4 as a result of their close ties to the Academy members.

It’s a sad day that Team 4 would stoop to such levels.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXHIBITION!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

Good lead but not really walking away with it when comparing size of each team. I added them up quick;
team 1 - 36 pts
Team weak - 122 pts
Team 4 - 156 pts

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Won’t mention that a lot of the WNYers didn’t enter but better than I thought.   Is team weak 2 and 3?

32 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Won’t mention that a lot of the WNYers didn’t enter but better than I thought.   Is team weak 2 and 3?

hmmmm, so I'm not even IN because I didn't "officially" enter in October?  I don't see my name on the spreadsheet. Bummer... I think my two bucks are 24 pts total. Clearly we can pull my entry out from under a table somewhere? It must be in the suitcase somewhere... 

Edited by Don_C
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1