LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

6 minutes ago, Red said:

I had no intentions on hunting today but I just ran out to hang a new cell cam and swap SD cards may as well sit the last 90 minutes

That’s about all I sit in the afternoon .

ive got an almost all white skunk running around my spot , just a little black on the rocker panels .

He’d be a cool mount , but I don’t know what happens when he’s shot, smell wise 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

That’s about all I sit in the afternoon .

ive got an almost all white skunk running around my spot , just a little black on the rocker panels .

He’d be a cool mount , but I don’t know what happens when he’s shot, smell wise 

Skin for taxi ,wash ,freeze.good to go 

• Like 1

Heading to PA Thurs for youth hunt Friday am. Son wants to shoot a doe with rifle then go back,  get the crossbow and wait on a buck. 

I might bring the buck decoy and see if i can get something fired up after what I saw Monday. 

Saw one 2 1/2 year buck and a button buck and dead doe. It’s not the biggest, but I am happy with it.  Always great full to God for the opportunity to harvest a deer. 
0AFBD5DC-BC12-4528-96D2-DC6F7135AB63.thumb.jpeg.3c837d3203347ba263c5465839920f8c.jpeg
8942AF5A-4AEA-4FBD-BB49-D053EE628B66.thumb.jpeg.b7f4df0e66fc99ad61710fa2c358dce8.jpeg

Atta boy!!! Most fun way to MAKE MEAT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, TheHornHunter said:

You the man, appreciate it. Of course it’s the camera deepest into the bedding that had to act up. I’ll start with the SD card and trouble shoot my way from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your hunting partner mentioned you drew KS. Kill a big one there.

Edited by phade