CUOMO DID IT

7 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

“My lawyer has done a thorough investigation with all the facts and found zero wrong doing by me.” Are you f*cking kidding me? That’s his best response?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said the same and thought Martin ,Harding and Mazzotte to myself .

Edited by sbuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

To sum up his excuses:

1. Someone in his family was sexually assaulted so he thought it was OK to have unprofessional and inappropriate conversations with a subordinate who was also a sexual assault survivor.

2. The groped breast woman is lying.

3.  He didn't touch/kiss these women inappropriately because he touches/kisses EVERYONE inappropriately. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, johnplav said:

To sum up his excuses:

1. Someone in his family was sexually assaulted so he thought it was OK to have unprofessional and inappropriate conversations with a subordinate who was also a sexual assault survivor.

3.  He didn't touch/kiss these women inappropriately because he touches/kisses EVERYONE inappropriately. 

LOL sadly that's a pretty spot on summation of his 14 min video. 

2 minutes ago, johnplav said:

To sum up his excuses:

Sounds logical.  Can't be his fault.

Edited by mowin

6 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

He’s screwed CNN just compared him to Trump, doesn’t get any worse than that for the leftists!

My prediction is nothing will happen to him - NO MATTER WHAT THEY FIND . He’s a Dem and they will NOT impeach him- period . Having said that, I do hope  that I’m wrong And that they do the right thing . 

Cuomo is out of touch with reality, denying any and all wrong doing in his recorded response. The reality is,,,, if I were to go into my office, at a public school district, and hug, kiss, or make inappropriate or off color comments to ANYONE at ANYTIME, I'd be gone!!! And rightfully so!! No matter what I do in my private life. 

We here at work, all have had the same NYS, 'MANDATORY' sexual harassment training that Cuomo has supposedly taken. And it states in no uncertain terms, that the actions he admitted to in his response, hugging, kissing, off color remarks, ARE certainly sexual harassment!!! But he sees himself as above all that. And that it doesn't pertain to him!! But it does! And he needs to resign now!!!

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind hearing from Cuomo's ex-girlfriend, Sandra Lee, who left him several years ago. She hasn't said anything about Andy...maybe she was paid off to keep her mouth shut. She lives a cushy life somewhere along the California coast...interesting...

27 minutes ago, grampy said:

Cuomo is out of touch with reality, denying any and all wrong doing in his recorded response. The reality is,,,, if I were to go into my office, at a public school district, and hug, kiss, or make inappropriate or off color comments to ANYONE at ANYTIME, I'd be gone!!! And rightfully so!! No matter what I do in my private life. 

We here at work, all have had the same NYS, 'MANDATORY' sexual harassment training that Cuomo has supposedly taken. And it states in no uncertain terms, that the actions he admitted to in his response, hugging, kissing, off color remarks, ARE certainly sexual harassment!!! But he sees himself as above all that. And that it doesn't pertain to him!! But it does! And he needs to resign now!!!

Slick Willie all over 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

If Juan Williams is on " The Five" later on "Fox" at 5pm-- he will đêfend Cuomo till the cows come home. Hope Jesse Waters  keeps Juan Williams in check..

Throw the book at Cuomo!

Juan Williams was removed from the Five about a month ago.

75850fccc6e2d9eebd00487c05c7f5fb.jpg
How’d this age?

But isn’t this exactly what he needs? Did we all forget about the dead grandparents by his hands? Now he has to beat a sexual harassment wrap - no big deal- Cosby did it and he was much worse!

If the Dems are screaming bloody murder about none of their own, they are covering up a bloodier murder!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

75850fccc6e2d9eebd00487c05c7f5fb.jpg
How’d this age?

But isn’t this exactly what he needs? Did we all forget about the dead grandparents by his hands? Now he has to beat a sexual harassment wrap - no big deal- Cosby did it and he was much worse!

If the Dems are screaming bloody murder about none of their own, they are covering up a bloodier murder!!!!

good point !  - its like getting Capone for tax evasion.   

• Like 1