Taking my Life in a New (old) Direction

wildcat junkie

36 years ago I decided to settle down and be a dedicated family man. I thought I did everything possible to make a marriage last, doing things together, almost always saying "I love you" when we parted for the day, trying to do everything I could to make my wife happy. For 25 years it seemed to be working until my ex wife changed over the course of 3 years following an, unnecessary IMO, hysterectomy surgery.

Well, after I found out that she had been having an affair over the past 10 years, she insisted on a divorce, but didn't really think things out. I ended up with sole ownership of my farm and just sold it for 2X the equity that I had thought it would bring. I was able to buy a nice place on the edge of Massena and pay cash. That left me with some money to do something for myself. Yesterday I made the 5 hour trip to Patterson, NY and hammered out a purchase agreement on this. A '74 Norton 850 MK II Commando with just over 8,000 mile showing on the clock.

Norton Commando 8.JPG

Norton Commando 4.JPG

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 29