Sad Deal For Some Close Friends.....

Lawdwaz

I called a close friend of mine last Sunday afternoon, he lives in Colorado and we haven't talked a in few months.  He had some real bad news........his brother in law (who lives in Boston MA and is married to his sister) was walking out of work and slipped and fell on the ice earlier that same day.  Apparently he broke two vertebra in his neck; suffering severe spinal damage and went into cardiac arrest.

When we talked after I had called him he said that Mark was in a "halo" and on a ventilator, complete life support.  After looking closer they determined he had no brain function and was a quadriplegic.  The decision to release him to the Lord was made Tuesday afternoon and he lasted 5 minutes after being taken off life support............

I'm not sure of his age but I'm thinking 55-58 and is survived by his wife and two children.  What a horrible and tragic thing.

I just got a text from my buddy, he and his wife just got into Boston from Denver, even with the horrid weather.  Good thing as the family will need their support.  

Edited by Lawdwaz