Beards ? Do you grow one for hunting season ?

turkeyfeathers

Use to be a tradition to start a bow hunting beard on Labor Day and wear it until a buck was harvested. Probably the days before face paint became popular or readily available. I also could never get past the ~2 week growth mark, just TOO itchy & (to me) scraggly looking with voids and zebra pattern. So, here's the face I was born with, love it or hate it! LOL

I've been hiding behind my beard and mustache since the bow season of 1972. I'll probably take it to the grave ..... lol. I suppose if I ever shaved it off, I would have to re-introduce myself to everybody. I don't think I even want to know what's under there. I know there is an extra chin hiding there that wasn't there back in '72.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Keeping it nicely shaped ? Sounds like you could have been some use in the big curtain debacle thread that was started last week.

Haha, hey working in an office in mgt. gotta keep the beard well trimmed. No i dont do curtains, but from the looks of your posts the curtains maybe more up your alley.