I knew it would happen one of these days:(

First-light

Teddi is a Sophomore 15 years old. She has been playing soccer for a real long time. She is an excellent player and is very physical. She has avoided injuries this whole time until today.

She went up for a ball and fell backward on an outstretched hand. Result broken wrist. When the doctor told her 8 weeks recovery and no soccer you thought the world was coming to an end! lol She brought up the notion about playing in a cast. Players do that these days with it wrapped in foam. He told her no way and I think she got the message. Its funny everyone was asking about her and when they heard a wrist fracture the next thing said was she can play in a cast. I think we go with the doctors orders on this one! Here's to a speedy recovery kid! 

590719093.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 8

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I wish her a speedy recovery too. Everyone gets hurt at some point doing sports,i am glad it wasn't a knee injury or something worse. She will bounce back from this one.

I keep on telling her this! Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Bummer! Here’s to a speedy recovery!

Tell her to listen to the doc! I wasn’t that smart when I was her age and cut my cast off when I shattered my wrist in 14 places after it being on for only a week so I could race MX. It hurt so damn bad we had to tape my hand onto the throttle so I couldn’t let go. Now I’m paying for it 15 years later!

I remembered I even had a pic of my old man cutting that damn cast off haha. It was end of season and I was right at the top of the class chasing the championship, we were ready to do anything to keep racing back then cca3f25fdbee90ac2aa69e05d39cefd5.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Tell her to listen to the doc! I wasn’t that smart when I was her age and cut my cast off when I shattered my wrist in 14 places after it being on for only a week so I could race MX. It hurt so damn bad we had to tape my hand onto the throttle so I couldn’t let go. Now I’m paying for it 15 years later!

I remembered I even had a pic of my old man cutting that damn cast off haha. It was end of season and I was right at the top of the class chasing the championship, we were ready to do anything to keep racing back then cca3f25fdbee90ac2aa69e05d39cefd5.jpg

OMG you bad ass!

19 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

But did you win?