Show your dogs/puppies

NYBowhunter

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Paula said:

He is gorgeous! Exactly what breed is he and how big is he going to get? 

Thx. Hes an American Bully, thier lineage goes back to beginnings of the huge pitbulls crossed with a staffordshire terrier (his background consists of the razors edge and Mugleston lines). Basically hes a huge mellow pitbull on steroids...lol..i don't suspect he will get much bigger, but will continue to grow until he's two. He has already surpassed both his parents in weight, they were both close or right at 90lbs, my Hulk is 100lbs. 

• Like 1

Thx. Hes an American Bully, thier lineage goes back to beginnings of the huge pitbulls crossed with a staffordshire terrier (his background consists of the razors edge and Mugleston lines). Basically hes a huge mellow pitbull on steroids...lol..i don't suspect he will get much bigger, but will continue to grow until he's two. He has already surpassed both his parents in weight, they were both close or right at 90lbs, my Hulk is 100lbs. 

Beautiful beast!
“Mellow pitbull on steroids”
I love that description but now I’m confused...what does “mellow roid rage” look like!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

Beautiful beast!
“Mellow pitbull on steroids”
I love that description but now I’m confused...what does “mellow roid rage” look like!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, well the roids reference was  in regards to his body being one huge muscle and well the mellow reference is his very laid back demeanor, well that is until he needs to protect us and home. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

Couple lemons ready for the ruby and max show. Beagles from a proven hunting line. Not really the smart, focused, relaxed, house pet, more like the wired and fired up chasing hounds!!!!

20190823_125439.jpg

That one looks long and tall

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 3:25 PM, NYBowhunter said:

Haha, well the roids reference was  in regards to his body being one huge muscle and well the mellow reference is his very laid back demeanor, well that is until he needs to protect us and home. 

Pits are my favorite next to pure muts, your description fits the breed well.

I have one "pure bred" rescue brindle pit and a mix. And two other mix's.

The purebred was beaten shot and had his teeth ground down to nubs for bait dog fighting. "Duke the couch dog" he's by far the best with babies.

Tucker is a missle never looks or starts a problem (hes a sweet momma's boy) but he would end it if his family was in trouble.

Screenshot_20200902-152424.png

IMG_20200829_122333284_BURST005.jpg

Screenshot_20200902-153354.png

Screenshot_20200902-153529.png

Screenshot_20200902-154236.png

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for a second dog for six months and this little girl won me over. Eight week old pure redbone coonhound. Only negative is i wont spend as much time at my cabin this year as i would have. 

Sweet girl, she had a blast as soon as I got her home. My dog was very confused at first but has already started playing with her.

I lived in Hawaii for years and will miss it till the day I die, so I try and carry it into other parts of my life, this little girl is now named Kona.

Screenshot_20200925-235953.png

Screenshot_20200925-235918.png

• Like 6