Kmartinson

New tag in email

Recommended Posts

You have a bow/muzzleloader either sex tag and now antlerless. So you can shoot a buck and a doe. Or 2 doe.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received it to. But I already have that tag printed off when I purchased my tags at the town office. Do I have 3 tags now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I received it to. But I already have that tag printed off when I purchased my tags at the town office. Do I have 3 tags now?
Interesting. Not sure. Hopefully someone can clarify

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received this email as well. Since I already have my tags I figured it was just an online receipt or something like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dec sent Bunch of email out to people that purchased them month ago..

  • Like 1

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Dec sent Bunch of email out to people that purchased them month ago..

I received email confirmation day of purchase too.  Odd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I received email confirmation day of purchase too.  Odd 

Friend called dec said to disregard and if tags showed up in mail to disregard as well... seems to be another glitch in the system

  • Thanks 1

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Different doc # 's  ?

Wont know till extra tag shows up in mail if it does... 


I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to call DEC. My daughters license came without any tags. They sent out new ones.


"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

Legends Lodge, "Where Legends are born"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got it too and it says "ships to" and my address.  Already got all my tags at walmart printed out.  Figured it was a system error.  Will have to see if another tag comes.  Also the dates are different for the ending - my first tag is January - this email says Feb???? weird 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone still waiting for their tags? I bought mine online on the 10th of august and nothing yet...I was not worried,but the season is getting closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an ill timed auto generated receipt. DEC I'd think has some bugs to work out using new DECALs system through the new vendor. DEC said it was the same vendor used throughout the country though so I'm sure itll get sorted out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Is anyone still waiting for their tags? I bought mine online on the 10th of august and nothing yet...I was not worried,but the season is getting closer.

You should have gotten them by now. Took about two weeks to get mine, and I think I ordered the first week of August. I'd call. 1-866-933-2257


"Stand Your Ground. Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."

Captain John Parker, Lexington 1775

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered my license and my kids licenses on August 13th and the kids got theirs, but I never got mine.  Called them back twice already and from what I was told on the last call they claim I should be getting it soon.  Hasn't been 14 days yet from the last call so we shall see.  If I don't get it I will go to a licensing agent and have them print me out a copy.  Probably will never order online again.  This new system they have is a joke.  Never had any issues with the old one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Any seeing their hunting license and tags in the app yet? I'm not.

I've had a few show up but not all of them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New system is a disaster. New vendor with contract awarded to lowest bidder. I have a lifetime license . Applied for dmp's on August 11. Was awarded a tag for 8T and one for 7R. I received them 16 business days later. September rolled around and no sign of my other tags, so I went to Wally World and had them printed off. They gave me the tags I was entitled to, plus 2 more dmps for 8T and 2 more for 7R. Next day I wasted my time (20 minutes on hold) and 20 minutes talking to the licensing division, who eventually told me they couldn't help me and advised me to "call somebody local". I connected with an ECO at the Region 8 HQ who decided he needed to visit me at my place to view the tags. He looked at them and was totally baffled, he ended up taking pictures of them and told me he would get back to me. One week later, he told me which ones to use and took the others off my hands. The failure of the licensing system caused this ECO to devote considerable amount of time straightening out the snafu. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Skillet said:

You should have gotten them by now. Took about two weeks to get mine, and I think I ordered the first week of August. I'd call. 1-866-933-2257

I just called them and they said it shipped out but could not say when. They told me i can have it printed out at an issuing agent free of charge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

New system is a disaster. New vendor with contract awarded to lowest bidder. I have a lifetime license . Applied for dmp's on August 11. Was awarded a tag for 8T and one for 7R. I received them 16 business days later. September rolled around and no sign of my other tags, so I went to Wally World and had them printed off. They gave me the tags I was entitled to, plus 2 more dmps for 8T and 2 more for 7R. Next day I wasted my time (20 minutes on hold) and 20 minutes talking to the licensing division, who eventually told me they couldn't help me and advised me to "call somebody local". I connected with an ECO at the Region 8 HQ who decided he needed to visit me at my place to view the tags. He looked at them and was totally baffled, he ended up taking pictures of them and told me he would get back to me. One week later, he told me which ones to use and took the others off my hands. The failure of the licensing system caused this ECO to devote considerable amount of time straightening out the snafu. 

You’re better than me, I woulda used them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.