Vaccination

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Funny how people who can't complete a sentence are suddenly infectious disease experts. And fer that matter I don't need no Bill Gates Micro chip put in me!!!

exactly , thats why i listened to the experts and got the vaccine.  And if Bill Gates needs to know i go to work and home everyday then to the lake or hunting on the weekends i guess he must be pretty bored. lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Funny how people who can't complete a sentence are suddenly infectious disease experts. And fer that matter I don't need no Bill Gates Micro chip put in me!!!

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

exactly , thats why i listened to the experts and got the vaccine.  And if Bill Gates needs to know i go to work and home everyday then to the lake or hunting on the weekends i guess he must be pretty bored. lol 

There is no need for a micro chip in the vaccine.  We all already "voluntarily" allow ourselves to be tracked via our cell phones, GPS devices in our cars, credit/debit cards, ATMs, EZ Pass, all the security cameras, etc.  If you believe the vaccine has a micro chip in it, I know a bridge for sale in NY that includes land that only has B&C bucks on it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Hey  don't rag on people that want to take it, it helps stop the spread  even for those that cant or will  not take it,  its a win win . 

Edited by phantom

Just now, phantom said:

Hey  don't rag on people that want to take it it helps stop the spread  even for those that cant or will  not take it  its a win, win . 

I don’t believe that’s the case. It only eases the symptoms of those getting the shot. Like the flu. They say you can still get the virus and give the virus and even after the shot they say your mask stays on.  Come On Man....

4 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

I don’t believe that’s the case. It only eases the symptoms of those getting the shot. Like the flu. They say you can still get the virus and give the virus and even after the shot they say your mask stays on.  Come On Man....

That's not what I read  and I heard bill gates say even if only 70%  take it you  will get herd immunity. Which btw will happen naturally but it will take longer .

Edited by phantom

39 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

There is no need for a micro chip in the vaccine.  We all already "voluntarily" allow ourselves to be tracked via our cell phones, GPS devices in our cars, credit/debit cards, ATMs, EZ Pass, all the security cameras, etc.  If you believe the vaccine has a micro chip in it, I know a bridge for sale in NY that includes land that only has B&C bucks on it!

Whats the Price for the Bridge ?  Installment Payments accepted ..... starting with $ 600.00 ???    LOL

16 hours ago, Sambuca said:

Same here.  Multiple people I know have taken it.  I have not heard of anyone having an issue with the vaccine.  It's just a needle stick.  If I could get it today, I would. 

Keep in mind IF there are going to be issues , I’m sure it just might take longer than a few days to surface dontcha think ?!

Just now, sbuff said:

What determines the order of vaccine for general public.  Both my parents are mid 70s both want the shot . My dad has 1.5 lungs after beating lung cancer. I'd think he would be in line soon.

have them contact the Dept of health for the county.  I had my Mom call and they took her info to notify her when she is in the eligible group for the vaccine.  Right now its first responders, Hospital staff, funeral home workers, front line staff at group homes and nursing/elderly homes, for the most part. They should be up for it soon!

1 hour ago, luberhill said:

Local nurse here had the shots, now has Covid ...

im sure this is not the norm but no shot for me thank you ! Not this soon

To get COVID19 you have to be infected by the virus itself.  The vaccine is NOT injecting the virus.  There is no way the vaccine gave her COVID.  In fact, she was almost certainly exposed and contracted the virus, by her profession, prior to getting the vaccination.  Unfortunate timing for her that she did/could not get the vaccination earlier.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

have them contact the Dept of health for the county.  I had my Mom call and they took her info to notify her when she is in the eligible group for the vaccine.  Right now its first responders, Hospital staff, funeral home workers, front line staff at group homes and nursing/elderly homes, for the most part. They should be up for it soon!

Thanks Rob 

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Taking a shot that they say will not stop you from getting it. Not stop you from giving it and is only 70-90% effective?                                             The survival rate of the virus itself higher?

Not one credible healthcare professional has said "the vaccine will not stop you from getting COVID19".  The three vaccines available are 95%, 94%, and 70% effective.  The survival rate of COVID19 is just one measure to consider.  Both the flu and COVID19 are killing people and preventable, that is why vaccination is advocated.

37 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

To get COVID19 you have to be infected by the virus itself.  The vaccine is NOT injecting the virus.  There is no way the vaccine gave her COVID.  In fact, she was almost certainly exposed and contracted the virus, by her profession, prior to getting the vaccination.  Unfortunate timing for her that she did/could not get the vaccination earlier.

Never said it gave her the virus , just said weeks after getting the shots she has the virus !

1 hour ago, DoubleDose said:

Not one credible healthcare professional has said "the vaccine will not stop you from getting COVID19".  The three vaccines available are 95%, 94%, and 70% effective.  The survival rate of COVID19 is just one measure to consider.  Both the flu and COVID19 are killing people and preventable, that is why vaccination is advocated.

The trials were so short and fast tracked that they don't know how long the immunity will last. 3 months?...6 months?...Until the virus mutates and we need to get an annual shot like we do for the flu? 

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

The trials were so short and fast tracked that they don't know how long the immunity will last. 3 months?...6 months?...Until the virus mutates and we need to get an annual shot like we do for the flu? 

Exactly!   And they are saying you will still get it and give it. Hell why would they say you need to mask up if your covered. This is getting to be a joke and will never end. 

26 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly!   And they are saying you will still get it and give it. Hell why would they say you need to mask up if your covered. This is getting to be a joke and will never end. 

It’s actually not that complicated. This may help clarify things: 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-infectious/ 

• Like 1