First-light Posted April 22 Share Posted April 22 Had a small burn tonight in the fire pit. Wind was perfect to take an ember over to my empty log storage next to shed. The result is losing my shed and so many things inside of it. The house caught fire as the Howard Fire Dept was pulling up. They saved my house! Freemont and Avoca was there also. Thank you all for the commitment put into keeping us safe! 4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.