LARRY LARRY LARRY

Paula

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I'm off work today and have a number of things planned, almost all involve spending money. :(

No worries, we got a pretty good dump of rain so far and I'll spend the day with my wife then we're going to Salvatore's for chow tonight.  Yesterday at work they showered me with gifts; a 6 pack of Southern Tier Beer and a little chocolate cake.  Dessert for breakfast is OK, I'll hold off on the beer 'till after lunch. :)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I'm off work today and have a number of things planned, almost all involve spending money. :(

No worries, we got a pretty good dump of rain so far and I'll spend the day with my wife then we're going to Salvatore's for chow tonight.  Yesterday at work they showered me with gifts; a 6 pack of Southern Tier Beer and a little chocolate cake.  Dessert for breakfast is OK, I'll hold off on the beer 'till after lunch. :)

I misspoke, we went to Russell's Steak House instead.  The place is just outstanding...............

We had quite a day. One to remember for a long time!  Paid for the first semester at UB, assisted our daughter in buying her first and topped it off with dinner.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!

I misspoke, we went to Russell's Steak House instead.  The place is just outstanding...............

We had quite a day. One to remember for a long time!  Paid for the first semester at UB, assisted our daughter in buying her first and topped it off with dinner.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!

I'll be at UB next May for my bro's graduation from Pharm School. Solid school. He didn't go there for undergrad, but chose them for Pharm school over a few top 10 schools including U of Minn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk