I hate people!

So today was nice out and my daughter and I had to run to town for some errands. She asked if we could take my sport bike and we settled on the Harley. As we pulled into a spot at the grocery store a guy was getting in his suv looks at me and says "that's a good way to start grocery shopping with your daughter in a wheel chair." I responded with a "pardon?" Because I couldn't believe my ears after he repeated himself I responded with "hey can I get your phone # so next time I give a f**k what you think I can give you a call." To which he climbed into his car and pulled away.

I just don't understand people, who the hell says something like that? I go out of my way to keep my nose on my own face and not worry about what others are doing but this dude really pissed me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Some people are idiots. When daughter was about 4 months old I had her in the back seat in the child seat and had to drop off a movie to Family video store. I literally parked directly in front of the front door. Turned off car and then immediately used remote starter to start car again. It was negative something out with heavy winds, so ballz shrinking cold out. I literally hustled in ,dropped movie in return box and back to car. 5-6 seconds maybe. Some biatch started to yell at me for "leaving " her in the car as I opened car with remote to turn off alarm. She was mumbling something else as I closed my door and gave her the one finger salute.

• Like 1

I gave up on people and there comments a long time ago....This world is full of people that know everything... I would not have let that ass wipe get under my skin.... Don't let his  comments bother you. 1 bit... He is just another ass wipe who has no life

What an idiot! My father used to give me rides on his motorcycle when I was like 5yrs old, I would sit in front of him where he could keep an eye on me and hold on to the inner handlebar. We never went very far or very fast but I loved it and have done the same with my kids.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Very common, especially among those with a Liberal mindset: "I don't do that, so you shouldn't either." And of course there's this idea that: "I'm better than you because I don't do that."

Before he opened his mouth I noticed the Bernie sticker on his coincidence? I think not.

• Like 4

Great response....Lots of dickheads out there...

Once many years ago when it was illegal to buy beer before noon on Sunday I stopped at the local Red & White to pick up a 12 pack of Genny Lite a little past noon...

I  knew the checkout girl, so I said jokingly "  I don't use the stuff myself, but the wife and daughter like it on their cereal in the morning"....

There was a very proper looking woman standing behind me in line, no doubt on her way home from church..

She stuck her nose in the air and said " SO....Your daughter drinks TOO ? "

I said.... " Well, she's NINE !"...

When I left, everyone in the store was laughing except  the very proper looking woman.. True story....

• Like 11

A few years ago, we were going thru the toll stop where rt 81 exits the 90.   My wife and two daughters were back in the truck camper where they liked to ride, and because we would not all fit in the standard cab pickup I had then.   The girls waved at the woman taking the tolls from the window of the upper bunk,  She yelled loudly and angry at me:  "Hey you can't have kids riding back there".  As I pulled away, I replied "You got your rules and I got mine".  I am sure that she meant well, but I asked my brother in law (a State trooper) when we reached camp, if I was breaking the law.  He said, as long as there is an adult over 18 back there (my wife qualified), then it was ok.  Now days, all of the "happy campers" get to ride in an extended cab pickup.    We all liked it better when they rode in the back, but I suppose they are a little safer now.          

Edited by wolc123

Some lady walked into 7-11 a couple years ago on a 90ish degree day a loudly wanted to know who's car was outside with the dog inside . I responded to her In the same loud voice from the back of the store " The one with the engine running and the AC on ? It's mine ,what's the problem?" Then she tried to be friendly about dogs in the heat blah blah ,stuff I clearly already knew.

• Like 2

great response!

people just cannot mind their own business anymore.

a few years ago I was building a large partially enclosed porch and deck for a customer. my dog is with me 24/7/365 , on this particular day it was hot and ziva had ran around in their fenced yard for a while and then wanted in the truck.

I was putting down the decking when I hear a guy say "excuse me sir is that your truck on the other side of the house?"  I look up to see a trooper standing there and said yes why?  He says we received a complaint of a dog locked in a truck and I am here to take the dog......

I said well its a good thing you have that gun as thats about the only way you will get my dog!  I said I am going to the truck ( it wasn't locked and I thought he may have already gotten her without me seeing him which would of been a surprise since the truck was within sight.

he met me by the truck and his first response was the truck is running,,,,, no @#%^ well yeah its freakin hot out!  I said my dog is with me all the time, I figure it costs me an extra 20 a day in fuel for the truck to set here running 8 hours. 

I said well if people weren't so chicken @#$% and would of walked up to the truck they would of heard it running  or maybe grow a set and come and say something to me face to face they would not of wasted your time and the taxpayers money sending you out here to check on a dog that's sound asleep in a 60* truck while its human is working in 95 degree heat.

I would be the first one to intervene if I saw a person or animal in distress or immediate danger, BUT I would certainly assess the situation first before jumping to conclusions.

• Like 4

On 7/3/2017 at 0:10 PM, Buckmaster7600 said:

So today was nice out and my daughter and I had to run to town for some errands. She asked if we could take my sport bike and we settled on the Harley. As we pulled into a spot at the grocery store a guy was getting in his suv looks at me and says "that's a good way to start grocery shopping with your daughter in a wheel chair." I responded with a "pardon?" Because I couldn't believe my ears after he repeated himself I responded with "hey can I get your phone # so next time I give a f**k what you think I can give you a call." To which he climbed into his car and pulled away.

I just don't understand people, who the hell says something like that? I go out of my way to keep my nose on my own face and not worry about what others are doing but this dude really pissed me off.

I am so writing that line down. I might screw with someone just so I get a chance to use it. 

On 7/4/2017 at 7:12 AM, reeltime said:

great response!

people just cannot mind their own business anymore.

a few years ago I was building a large partially enclosed porch and deck for a customer. my dog is with me 24/7/365 , on this particular day it was hot and ziva had ran around in their fenced yard for a while and then wanted in the truck.

I was putting down the decking when I hear a guy say "excuse me sir is that your truck on the other side of the house?"  I look up to see a trooper standing there and said yes why?  He says we received a complaint of a dog locked in a truck and I am here to take the dog......

I said well its a good thing you have that gun as thats about the only way you will get my dog!  I said I am going to the truck ( it wasn't locked and I thought he may have already gotten her without me seeing him which would of been a surprise since the truck was within sight.

he met me by the truck and his first response was the truck is running,,,,, no @#%^ well yeah its freakin hot out!  I said my dog is with me all the time, I figure it costs me an extra 20 a day in fuel for the truck to set here running 8 hours. 

I said well if people weren't so chicken @#$% and would of walked up to the truck they would of heard it running  or maybe grow a set and come and say something to me face to face they would not of wasted your time and the taxpayers money sending you out here to check on a dog that's sound asleep in a 60* truck while its human is working in 95 degree heat.

I would be the first one to intervene if I saw a person or animal in distress or immediate danger, BUT I would certainly assess the situation first before jumping to conclusions.

Good dog owner right here.

This world would be so much better if people worried about themselves and kept there opinions to themselves. Everyone is so different and one person's idea of something safe or fun may be a complete nightmare to someone else but just keep your opinion to yourself and move along you aren't saving anyone's life. 

• Like 2