Never limb fom ladder

Water Rat

Well I searched “moron with chainsaw, “ hoping to,learn how this guy made out, turns out there are tons and tons of such videos !

I actually watched epic chain saw fails compilation PART FIVE !

id like to thank Al Gore and Bernard Heine for the entertainment.

Hope the dude was OK..I'd say he'd be lucky to survive..

Saying that, I have had a couple of incidents involving chainsaws that I was VERY lucky to avoid serious injuries...

At it's very best, operating a chainsaw is a dangerous business...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Hope the dude was OK..I'd say he'd be lucky to survive..

Saying that, I have had a couple of incidents involving chainsaws that I was VERY lucky to avoid serious injuries...

At it's very best, operating a chainsaw is a dangerous business...

I was working a storm one time & was cutting a tree that was wrapped up in the wires & had a side pressure on it. I got 3/4 of the way thru the trunk & it let go. Well my foot stayed where it was, the tree hit my thigh & my knee moved about a foot to the right shattered my lower leg bones vertically. I had no cast DR. said they couldn't have put it back in place any better than it did on it's own even if they did surgery. But I could not put any pressure on it for 6 months was in wheel chair & crutches for 6 months to the day!  Made for a long boring summer. I limped around the deer woods that Nov. & ended up shooting one of my biggest bucks ever.

Lol, I saw that second clip happen many times with the sparking electric lines from guys that said "I know what I'm doing" , well that's good but it will cost you now!

Edited by hunter49

6 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Would if been fine if he cut limb properly it hinged as he didnt cut under limb.. and a limb that big should of been cut out a few feet from trunk 1st..

So where would you position your ladder to cut "a few feet from trunk first"? 

Against the limb under cut then cut through.. the common thing in all these accidents are lack of a face.cut while " topping" no under cut on limb so it hinged ( you can see the bark tear of bottom of limb) and lack of directing wedge and face cut when felling..