Bachleor party ideas

Swamp_bucks

10 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Don't bachelor parties usually start after 8?

Just went through something similar with my bro, only he wanted to throw me the party but I didn't really want one. So after my wedding and honeymoon are over we are going to play a round of golf then go out for a few beers after. But, my fiancee was fine with w/e if I wanted the party.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Yes, and ide be fine with what your doing also. But hes been asking for a big party before he gets married.  So it will be tea, knitting and maybe some of those cucumber sandwhiches Dinsdale mentioned. And if we have time some zimas  but not to many because we also cant get him to tipsy.

Mabel's House of Pleasure  offers a special for just such an event.....

You all sit in one room enjoying tea and crumpets and listen to  the girls fart over the telephone....

Oh yeah....You are required to check your testicles at the door...

Yes, and ide be fine with what your doing also. But hes been asking for a big party before he gets married.  So it will be tea, knitting and maybe some of those cucumber sandwhiches Dinsdale mentioned. And if we have time some zimas  but not to many because we also cant get him to tipsy.

The good thing about zima’s are you usually pass out from a sugar attack long before you feel and effects of the alcohol so you don’t have to fear getting him tipsy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I asked my wife for some suggstions, after shaking her head and rolling her eyes ,she suggested hanging out in a church. Seriously though man,good luck ,you have a tough task in front of you.

I once drank wine in an old church in Ohio. It was made into a winery; had great seating and some knock out wines. LOL

I once drank wine in an old church in Ohio. It was made into a winery; had great seating and some knock out wines. LOL

Church brew works in Pittsburgh. Also stopped at one along the finger lakes beer trail but can’t think of the name e44cfdd3e176dc3737aeb8ab3a938249.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

I'm not sure which would be more painful ,the church or drinking wine.

15 hours ago, Swamp_bucks said:

I have a buddy getting married in july and the bachleor party has to be on june 30th.  And we were informed we have a curfew of 8pm( i know dont ask we through a fit about a curfew) but his future bride said we must be at turning stone at the tinn rooster.  So i am looking for any ideas up that way that doesnt involve gambling.  We are located out of chenango county. From cheaper golf courses(for bad golfers), paintball, trap or skeet shooting anything outdoors.  Oh and we cant go to any strip club or bar. Thanks for the help.

Set all watches, clocks, cell phone times back 3 hours and then have your party...or just get blitzed on the 29th...

• Like 1

Have him kidnapped by professionals so he’s never found again. It won’t matter to you because you won’t see him after the wedding anyways. But at least this way he’s got a shot at being happy

• Like 1

it aint a bachelor party if women are involved in any way!
1) pick a different day where no curfew is needed,  jus because..
2) Fishing charter is a great idea!
3) Watch Tom Hanks "Bachelor Party" for an instruction manual!

I agree. No reason why girls can’t be involved. Fishing charters will allow some bikini clad girls, golf will allow girl caddies, etc. without girls what’s the point?

• Like 1