Robhuntandfish

Gas/Fuel prices

A barrel of oil is down to $11.  Although it will be nice to see cheap gas - this is not good for the economy.  We are still paying more for several reasons as whats out there available isnt being used and of course taxes.  But gas sitting in storage is .12 a gallon.  And its still heating season.  If we dont get back on the roads soon it will make things worse.  https://www.nbcnews.com/business/markets/oil-prices-tumble-lowest-level-1980s-n1187716

• Like 1

Filled up at Yonkers yesterday.  Still paying $2.80 a gallon so I'm not even benefitting from it.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

Filled up at Yonkers yesterday.  Still paying $2.80 a gallon so I'm not even benefitting from it.

Yea its $2.11 here. Buddy out west says numerous stations by him under a buck a gallon. We thought NY taxes sucked before. Wait till all this shit comes home to roost.

• Like 1

Long Island I saw 1.79

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

Legends Lodge, "Where Legends are born"

I took a ride out to the res yesterday and paid .88 per gallon. 

• Like 1

Crude oil is at -$36 bucks a barrel, yes that is a minus......Crazy.

41 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Crude oil is at -$36 bucks a barrel, yes that is a minus......Crazy.

Just purchased a million barrels.    Waiting for my check for $36 million but not sure where to store all this oil.  Ideas?

• Like 3

I'm filling my tank tomorrow and Valero will give ME $4.79 and a cup O Joe..............

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

$1.99 in N. Dutchess too; for about a month.

Diesel at @2.86

Give it a name, apply human sentiment, and its no longer a wild animal its a Disney character.

The longer these lock downs go on, the worse the future of the economy is going to be.

NJ's governor already said he wants to add another gas tax increase to a gallon of gas.  He just did that 6 months ago. 

The states are forcing the lock downs, which costs them millions in all sorts of taxes, and will be coming for their money as soon as the lock downs end.  That will make the recovery even harder.  Gotta love the government.

2.22 is the cheapest I’ve seen around my hood. Buffalo area

Edited by Cory

41 minutes ago, t_barb said:

$1.65 at Walmart in Henrietta, NY

Didn't know Walmart sells gas.  Thanks

Edited by moog5050

all this cheap gas and I'm not driving... my truck readout now estimates my mpg at a gallon a week haha

Edited by Belo

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

I took a ride out to the res yesterday and paid .88 per gallon. 
Down to .86 today at the Rez

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Last week gas was  $1.81 in NJ on my way up to camp,  on my way down two days later at same Station it was $1.79. Seems to keep going down.