So proud of our daughter

Nomad

Well last night my Mother passed away . This was expected and most of  last two days were largely spent at the nursing home with her .

Now Kathy is an RN and two days ago we met at the home after she got off nights ,she got  there first and stayed longer .... Nobody on staff could get Mom to eat, Kathy however was able to . Yesterday when my wife and I arrived my Mom was heavily sedated and basically unresponsive , I walked into her room to find Kathy sitting on the bed holding her hand, rubbing her arms and talking to her , I pretty much broke down right then .

Today I see her post on Instagram and cried once more . I thought I'd share it.

image.png

image.png

• Like 15

you wouldn't be who you are without her and your daughter wouldn't be who she is without you.  so i'm sure she's feeling proud from above too.  just lost my grandfather this spring so i maybe understand what she's going through.  you maybe not so much. i just know it still very much sucks!  i pray to wish you all the best.  sorry to hear it.

• Like 1

Thanks fellas ! Out of likes right now .

I would not have done a post of Moms passing, but I was so,impressed with our oldest daughter she was my rock  !   The youngest is on the pacific coast right now ,hiking, skydiving and general carrying on .

Hum you have your parents watch your kids and they let them put grape pop on their cereal ...... Who knew ? 

• Like 1