Eating Carryout?

Lawdwaz

We've only ordered out once during this covid-19 pandemic; a large cheese, onion and green olive pizza from Sorrentino's.  Been thinking about ordering something more substantial next week but not sure when & where.  I'm jonesing for some ribs from Adam's Rib locally, thankfully they have a delicious fish dish that my wife likes.

How about you numbnuts, carry out for you, and if so what & where?  Plug your favorite!!!

So I have only done delivery once so far and it was pizza. I had my oven on high and when the driver left the pizza at my door I grabbed the box with gloves hands, put the pizza in my oven for 5 min and discarded the box.

I’ve been craving sushi, honestly I have sushi rice at home and may just order tuna from Honolulu Fish Company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

We ordered subs from Francos the other night and split a salad from good guys last night . I went past good guys on my walk earlier and the line was probably 70 yards long. 

So, considering social distancing, there were  eleven and two thirds people in line...

• Like 2

Wife and I have ordered Aniellos pizza 3 times  Wendy’s once and subs and wings from a little mom and pop grocery store King’s market up the road in savona. This has been over 6 weeks, 
we’re still kicken.... 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 2

Funny you just posted this. I was eating chicken soup and thinking how much I miss pizza and a banana(not together) but this virus seems to kill fat diabetics like me. I haven’t been to a store in three weeks and have enough to last me two more. Guys at work think nothing of going to a deli or pizza parlor.

On the local news Onondaga county exec was complaining about large takeout orders he has found out about. Saying that these orders mean too many people are together.  Geeze they going to ban or limit that next?  

I thought about it Tonite cause i really didn't want to cook but didn't. I keep asking myself do I want to get sick for a fish sandwich or a pizza. (That's what I wanted) stupid brain- shut up! 

Haven't gotten anything since three weeks ago got a breakfast pizza. 

Been supporting local take  restaurants three Thursdays in a row in the capital district 

Tipsy moose two weeks in a row and Scarboroughs restaurant this week . All are very appreciative and great full for the support.  

So I have only done delivery once so far and it was pizza. I had my oven on high and when the driver left the pizza at my door I grabbed the box with gloves hands, put the pizza in my oven for 5 min and discarded the box.

I’ve been craving sushi, honestly I have sushi rice at home and may just order tuna from Honolulu Fish Company

I’m with you. I’d have to cook the food to feel safe, so I haven’t ordered anything already cooked yet and don’t expect to. Who’s to say the kitchen or delivery guy didn’t cough or sneeze the ‘Rona on it. At least with groceries, it gets cooked after delivery.

Beer is the only thing I had delivered. I wipe it down and put in garage fridge for a week. Then open and pour into a glass

• Like 1

We supported Fortinas (colleagues husband is part of the chain’s of ownership group) by ordering a pizza or two and having it sent to local people or nurses station. I’m not comfortable eating food handles by so many others...cooks, delivery, etc.

• Like 2