LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60 yards and piled up 30 yards behind cousin.by far biggest buck!

I'll write up the full story later. Still trying to settle down. Basket case of emotions today. The long story short on this buck.... I missed/hit a tree 2 years ago. Didn't see him last year. Had an

Posted Images

Saw eight does this morning  ,  but I couldn’t get decent shot on any of them. I have to laughed trucks are going up and down the road. I guess guy are going to eat something.  
More like road hunting probably!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

BBD! I coulda reached out and touched him he was so close running by. Go figure been trying to get bucks his size to come in during archery and today with a rifle he comes by at 5 yards max. Almost shot the doe he was chasing too. She stopped and gave me a shot but she was a bit small to fill the tag.

Congrats to all the other guys and girls getting it done today.

3896e2d0c35f5dd56edaed2cdde17fa8.jpg

• Like 41
59 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

Had 2 coming in but low and behold a guy is on other end of ridge and he shoots 3 times ugh public you think your alone and then blam

Sorry to hear this Cynthia.  A good Buck will be walking your way before you know it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Buddy shot at the tank, said he trotted off tail down.  Can't find point of impact or hair, middle of the field.  Looking for blood right now.

Pretty sure he clean missed him,109 yards, broad daylight, standing still in the middle of the field.

Been DAF all morning. Bet the nearest shot was a mile away. No deer seen between 3 of us! I’m in the stand daylight til dark regardless. Thank God I packed a hearty lunch/picnic basket!! Eating well if nothing else!!

• Like 2
  • fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!