The Jerkman

LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Saw 2 deer at last light. To far and 2 dark to tell what they where. I’m whooped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Saw 2 deer at last light. To far and 2 dark to tell what they where. I’m whooped.

When i first saw this i coulda sworn it said you saw a 2 legged deer. I was like what?? How?? Then i read it again. I was like duh! 

I was thinking you saw something like we have down here by the beach....

The very dangerous, dreaded and deadly 2 legged land fish! 

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

When i first saw this i coulda sworn it said you saw a 2 legged deer. I was like what?? How?? Then i read it again. I was like duh! 
I was thinking you saw something like we have down here by the beach....
The very dangerous, dreaded and deadly 2 legged land fish! 

Those sound fun!

• Haha 1

Up and getting going for my first morning sit of the year. Passed on a doe with fawn on Friday from this spot. Hoping they’ll have a few more friends with them this morning.

Jumping in for a morning sit in
3S. Just a quick sit today before afternoon baseball in Scranton. Thankfully if I stick one late (maybe a good looking 8 with curled brows?!?) Biz is right down the road for a recovery!
58 and 7-10 NW wind.

• Like 1

How anyone wakes up this early on a daily basis is beyond me. I see this time in the a.m. for one reason, hopefully my brother or I see some deer today. Stateland in 3m for me today.

I am up and ready to go. I will sneak into a.bedding area soon hoping hoping beat the deer there.. Beat them first then kill one. I am in that kandnd of mood this a.m.

3S: 55 degrees, N winds 5-7mph. I’ll be hunting approx 1 mile from[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] this morning as the crow flies. I plan to beep my horn as I drive by. 703am sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Headed for the first morning sit in 9h. Mid 40's and a light east wind....much better deer weather than yesterday.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

3S: 55 degrees, N winds 5-7mph. I’ll be hunting approx 1 mile from[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] this morning as the crow flies. I plan to beep my horn as I drive by. 703am sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That puts my sunrise at 7:02.... advantage crappy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heading out with daughter soon.  One of my best friends 12 yr old harvested his first archery deer in 9H yesterday afternoons hunt...he setting his standards pretty high!

good luck this morning!

90B4E916-1C87-4157-90FC-FE7BF6FEF3F8.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Good luck to everybody out, I'll be joining you this afternoon.  74 hours without power, I'll be cleaning crap up this morning.

'08 Bowtech Commander

GoldTip Hunter Expedition's w/ Rage 2 Blades

Remington 700 .308

Mossberg 500 Pump

Been settled in the stand for about 25 minutes and just had a couple deer walk right by the stand. Too dark still to see what they were but guessing the doe & fawn duo ive been seeing a lot. Hopefully it's a good sign of more activity to come after sunrise.

• Like 2

Quiet morning so far , slight breeze and comfortable. Hoping for at least a doe today. May hunt the pm too depending on the wife.

Good luck boys

• Like 2

Sunday morning set little cooler and calm. Perhaps the deer will move more today.  In ground blind with wind in my face 

image.jpg

• Like 2