The Jerkman

LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Had a good hunt tonight.... My buddy saw 4 and I saw 4 of the biggest doe I've ever seen in my life. Hunted a new section tonight and found a new primary bedding area... Also found a place where a resident bordering the state land has several stands set up, cut and mowed trails all on public. 10 minutes after I walked through there, a side by side comes flying through... I must had been on his cell cam. Illegal to run any motorized vehicle on this piece.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Wyoming county   9H and 9N

Rain at home,not showing up on radar either hahaha.up havin my coffee n heading up to property around 515

38 deg/feels like 35

NE wind @ 4mph 

LFG!!!!

Edited by doebuck1234
  • Like 2

Up dressed and ready to go.  10 minute drive 25 minute walk.  Good luck.  Hoping first time into this piece pays off and that rain washed most of our scent out of there after we left.

• Like 2

Up and ready, deciding on which stand to sit, or maybe the blind? 

Good luck all!

Up an at'um.......cams are unfortunately starting to show alot of night time activity....just need one to slip up and head for a morning cruz.
Sitting in a new set this this morning....have an easy wind and a few activity scrapes 20 yards out.
LFG!! 36 degrees and feeling real deery this morning.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Up in the stand.  More uncalled for rain in 8F but here we go. Good luck to all out there this morning.

Last night while coming home around 10:30 we saw 3 bucks on our road and a bunch of doe. Son and I are heading behind the house this am. It’s raining and neither weather app tells me rain:-(

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Well if my back yard is any indication they're feeding, good luck everybody out!  I'll be out this afternoon

'08 Bowtech Commander

GoldTip Hunter Expedition's w/ Rage 2 Blades

Remington 700 .308

Mossberg 500 Pump

Same here busted in my backyard on the walk in this morning.  It’s quiet and cool so here we go.  Good hunting to all today 

Beautiful chilly morning, hope everyone out there has a great hunt today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I love sunrise in the woods. Calm wind. 46 degrees. Better than yesterday but still warmer than I would like. Saw 4 doe (2 groups of 2) on my way to my stand this morning. I’m doing my part, let’s hope they do theirs!

• Like 1

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Wound up stayin at camp to take care of my sons deer, watching deer out the windows now., there out feeding. Frost here

13 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

Is that the entrance or exit.....lethal to say the least!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That was the exit...the deer was quartering toward him.

C9573527-8F51-413F-80BA-86991B185FAC.jpeg

• Like 2

Only have a a little bit this morning. Lost my dog transmitter on walk in . Don’t tell Coop but he’s free of command 

5945913F-8BDC-40E6-940B-61C710432430.jpeg

• Like 5

In a little late but still before legal shooting. Almost had a buck with the truck this morning. 36 degrees no wind. This is going to be a good morning.

Just had a 1.5 y/o doe and 6 mo/o button walk in behind me and hang under my tree for 10 minutes. Have them a pass. Hoping for either of their parents.

Glad I dragged myself out of bed lol

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

16 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

In a little late but still before legal shooting. Almost had a buck with the truck this morning. 36 degrees no wind. This is going to be a good morning.

Don’t feel bad.  I was not planning on hunting.  7:05 sitting on my couch and changed my mind.   In the stand by 7:40 after a 25min drive to property.   But I made it - late or not.    Lol.   

• Like 2

Don’t feel bad.  I was not planning on hunting.  7:05 sitting on my couch and changed my mind.   In the stand by 7:40 after a 25min drive to property.   But I made it - late or not.    Lol.   

Now just shoot a nice buck at 8:40 and be back on your couch by 10:40 and I’d call that a perfect morning!

• Haha 1