Bands/singers you tend to turn volume up on radio

turkeyfeathers

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Just heard a block of Triumph. ( saw Rik Emmett 2x with wife way before marriage so a little reminiscent memories there ) That always gets turned up a few notches. What thumps your speakers ? I'll admit MJ gets cranked too. Weird dude in the end but incredibly talented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread, Good to see a lot of you are ROCKERS

I'll pretty much listen to any genre depending on what I'm in the mood for, but i mostly listen to classic country. Hank jr, John Anderson, DAC, etc.. I'd much rather listen to that than the stuff thats on the radio today. Wish they had a classic country radio station near me but unfortunately they don't. 

For me it is AC/DC, Judas Priest, Whitesnake, Guns and Roses. I'll stop there because the more you think, the more bands you can think of. Lets just say, I grew up with a heavy dose of rock, and it was loud.

Now, I am a country bumpkin most of the time, but roadtrips bring out the rock.

• Like 3

For those of you missing radio stations and hearing whatever kind of music you really like... get Spotify on your iPhone, Android whatever for $10 a month it is incredible value. You can listen to whoever you want, store it in your searches and build your library. 

For those of you missing radio stations and hearing whatever kind of music you really like... get Spotify on your iPhone, Android whatever for $10 a month it is incredible value. You can listen to whoever you want, store it in your searches and build your library. 

OO tunes is free. We listen to that a lot via a Bluetooth external speaker around fire pit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey Taylor of Slipknot/Stone Sour.

Being the new front man of Slipknot over Anders Colsfefini, to toning it down to the first release of a song by Stone Sour ( his original band ) which was a Spiderman theme, from the original movie, "Bother" still gets recognition as the first song to put Stone Sour on the map.

He can do any music from death metal, to country, and everything in between. 

30 minutes ago, nybuckboy said:

Allman Brothers - Filmore East changed my life!

Yes, it did for me too! Listened to that album over and over. Got a Gibson SG, grew my hair out and wanted to play like that!  All these years later, I'm still playing.  But not like that.  

Barney the Purple Dinosaur.... I love you, you love.......

Ha Ha try getting that out of your head now!!!

It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in as I listen to just about anything but the first ones to come to mind are Rage against the Machine, Rush, Eminem, Tool, Eric Church. If the kids are not in the truck the music is usually loud anyways.