fasteddie

LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

1 hour ago, goosifer said:

Jay, if the place you are going to sight in your muzzleloader is accessible to the public, mind sharing? I need to find a new place since Niagara gun range closed down. Today should be a nice day if you're doing it outdoors, 50s and low wind.

Bartel road / Royalton.  The burms at the swamps. Can’t shoot before noon though. Noise ordinance in effect 

6 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Just ignore him, he will get bored. 

I agree. Can we all agree to this? 

• Like 5

"We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world. The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!"

Semper Fi

15 minutes ago, Renegade Hunter said:

I agree. Can we all agree to this? 

Done a long time ago but I still get to see the stupid shit cause some of you keep quoting it..........................................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cut it short today wasn’t feeling it. I think I’m just tired. Going to try predator hunting this afternoon. Tomorrow looks like a wash,so that’s it for me until the later muzzle loader December 9th. I going to bring the crossbow I got from Billdogge the thing is a tack-driver.
Good luck everyone and congrats to all the successful!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up sleeping in. I stayed home and did work around here. I'm getting pretty good with light fixtures....electrical stuff. 

Good luck everyone

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, CharlieNY said:

Patience pays off. Hadn't seen a decent buck all archery season and so far this gun season but luck changed this morning. Made a perfect 1 shot kill on 8 pointer.            valoroutdoors.com 

Resized_20191126_081459.jpeg

Nice job, love the brows !

Car washing and Christmas lights for me today .

3 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Live from the office....GL to all the lucky ones not working. Somebody please kill something!!

Thank you Charlie!! Nice Buck. Congrats!

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Yea good idea .

Just came out of woods thankfully the phone don't work back there .  Didn't see anything but tree rats , this rub  last chance for me to go out for awhile. 

Good luck to you guys .

20191126_105615.jpg

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 2

Just now, Hunter007 said:

Yea good idea .

Just came out of woods thankfully the phone don't work back there .  Didn't see anything but tree rats . This rub  

20191126_105615.jpg

That's a scrape. A Rub is on a tree.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Didn't notice it. Thinner than a pencil. Must be a 170"

There are  others back there  on bigger tree  branches took picture of  this  because never seen one that  small diameter of a tree before like that ,You ? Usually I see them on much bigger trees . 

Edited by Hunter007

4 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

Your right, the duct taping issue shouldn’t have been judged by me, it’s just a matter of preference I guess. As a side note , thanks for pointing out my lack of posting experience as a mere 45 in 5 years. You win, yours is bigger. 

I have yet to read a thought provoking Thread started by you. Most of your posts are negative. Certainly nothing worthwhile as far as other members and Guests gleaning some knowledge from. Right now you seem to be Trolling..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's a warm one for an all day hunt but I'm out here. Hoping to at least see something. Starting to burn out.6e7a96b8c0da44f93e71f6664baf89bc.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Didn't notice it. Thinner than a pencil. Must be a 170"

This is on public land  good luck finding that around here lol  if it was that easy  nobody would go upstate and buy land or lease it for hunting  .

Edited by Hunter007

7 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

All thanks to 007......

Maybe it’s time the mods had a talk with him.  

Or, better yet, boot his ass out of here! It's getting old!

• Like 1

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." - Wease

1 hour ago, CharlieNY said:

Patience pays off. Hadn't seen a decent buck all archery season and so far this gun season but luck changed this morning. Made a perfect 1 shot kill on 8 pointer.            valoroutdoors.com 

Resized_20191126_081459.jpeg

Great looking buck Charlie!  Congratulations!

4 hours ago, goosifer said:

Jay, if the place you are going to sight in your muzzleloader is accessible to the public, mind sharing? I need to find a new place since Niagara gun range closed down. Today should be a nice day if you're doing it outdoors, 50s and low wind.

You should get a membership at the niagara county sportsman club ,I think I pay 80 for the year . Archery range ,50 yard plinking range ,300 yard rifle range ,indoor pistol range ,outside pistol range,combat course ,bass pond.

• Like 3