Facebook Down

GreeneHunter

21 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

I use to have an account  years ago to keep in touch with out of state fishing buds. Dumped that when  Facebook  sent me a friends request from an ex girlfriend.  Last time we spoke she  had threatened  to kill me  and my entire  family.  Bitch be crazy.

Your ex sounds alot like mine.  Lol.  But yea could careless if facebook was down havent been on in 10 years.

1 hour ago, NFA-ADK said:

Would love to see what the kids would do today if we lost power like in 2003! 

Kids? How about the adults ? There was full grown adults throwing a fit on this very site because the power was out for awhile 2 days.

• Like 1

I honestly thought it was cool for  while then I started adding family to my friends list . Some of my family really be crazy...  stuff they posted for the world to see just blew my mind . I did make the mistake of begging off  a family party 2 weeks before the date. Then I posted fishing  trip pics.... that got me put off a couple  Christmas card lists.:mosking:

Edited by Nytracker

Facebook has it’s ups and down. I post pretty infrequently there, but it keeps me in touch with friends and family. Both Daughters post regularly and post a lot of grandkid photos. I like a few news sites from here and back in Rochester so it’s good to see what’s happening while I scroll. 

Some people post every detail of their day every day. I just don’t pay attention.

• Like 1