LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

3 minutes ago, E J said:

That sure is a unique 4 point!

3 minutes ago, 518BowSlayer said:

That is a big neck for a 4 point!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Agree'd!!!!!ive had him on cam alot and wouldnt hesitate if he gave me a shot!!he definently stands proud and stoutly 

00000032.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Belo said:

Screw that heated blind pussy bs. For gun, fine. I’ll be swinging from a tree in my loin cloth and recurve.

Girly bow season starts tomorrow for all those who can’t hack it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing i finished fall chores and i can hunt with my bolt launching gun tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Up, showered, having coffee with a sausage biscuit. Looking to shoot a buck today. That's the plan!

Both bow and CB are loaded in the truck. Bow gets first dibs. 

This is the day a bunch of deer get hung up!!!

Good luck to all heading out! Keep safe. Shoot straight. 

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, grampy said:

Up, showered, having coffee with a sausage biscuit. Looking to shoot a buck today. That's the plan!

Both bow and CB are loaded in the truck. Bow gets first dibs. 

This is the day a bunch of deer get hung up!!!

Good luck to all heading out! Keep safe. Shoot straight. 

I hope you are right grampy. I will sit at a swamp edge this morning,hoping to see a cruiser. The wind or almost no wind should be perfect for that, plus my approach is through a strip of pines,should be nice and quiet.

1 hour ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Up havin coffee. Gonna sit a stand in the real thick stuff today. Haven’t sat there since the first Saturday in October. Hopefully enough leaves came down to be able to see more than 25 yds. Hoping today is the day. Good luck Cynthia!!

Thank you . You too good luck and everyone else . 

Up and getting organized. Toting the xbow today since it's more comfortable to shoot from a blind. Waking my son shortly so he can tag along. Good wind for the spot we are sitting in....hopefully a buck will Cruz past making his way to check the cut bean field for ladies. Cams we active before sunset and then went relatively quiet throughout the night.....hope that's a sign they are their feet early.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Cams we active before sunset and then went relatively quiet throughout the night.....hope that's a sign they are their feet early.

Interesting. Pretty much my experience too. Cams were popping between 2:30 right up until dark, but not one pic from overnight!

• Like 1

Watching with great anticipation from the carpool lane today as I got final regatta to attend, a college video recording session to oversee for my daughter, play practice, etc.
Sending great ju-ju your ways guys and Cynthia!!! “Feels like a perf…. day” (we are not allowed to use that word around our deer camp as every time we do we see shit!!!)
MAKE MEAT!!!!(maybe some ON THE BONE!!!)

• Like 1