He Gone!!

G-Man

I had hoped for the following outcome: He stays Governor for the remainder of his  term, tearing apart the different factions. He  gets the Democratic nomination, which pisses off the Working Families party. Working Family runs their own candidate (like Zephyr Teachout). The Republicans run a moderate, middle of the road candidate and take the Governorship.

Alas, that is not to be.

29 minutes ago, Farflung said:

I had hoped for the following outcome: He stays Governor for the remainder of his  term, tearing apart the different factions. He  gets the Democratic nomination, which pisses off the Working Families party. Working Family runs their own candidate (like Zephyr Teachout). The Republicans run a moderate, middle of the road candidate and take the Governorship.

I would vote for Zephyr Teachout just for the cool name. 

3 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I thought he was a good Govorner. He put the 2% property tax law into effect. Before him with Republican Govorner Pataki my taxes were going up over a thousand bucks a year. I would have been forced to move if he was still in office. 

Everyone seems real giddy about Cuomo resigning but you'll be crying about his replacement soon enough. 

Only if it’s another democrat!! Our last 3 dem govenors have sucked donkey nuts so we can only go up from here!

48 minutes ago, Zag said:

Only if it’s another democrat!! Our last 3 dem govenors have sucked donkey nuts so we can only go up from here!

Exactly. And this guy ruined the state and the states taxes. Since the last Republican in that office every single Democrat went down in some kind of scandal. Typical Democrat. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I thought he was a good Govorner. He put the 2% property tax law into effect. Before him with Republican Govorner Pataki my taxes were going up over a thousand bucks a year. I would have been forced to move if he was still in office. 

Everyone seems real giddy about Cuomo resigning but you'll be crying about his replacement soon enough. 

He's been so good, that NY lost a congressional seat , business left in droves, along with a great number of residents.

Maybe he should've thought about that before he killed thousands of his voters ?

The ax hasn't fallen yet, as someone is going to have to pay for all of his creative spending that the federal gov't isn't going to cover.

The only thing good about Cuomo, is that he's leaving.

• Like 3

I am not defending him one bit. There will be some allegations that go way over the top. For this he needs to leave. But last night I saw a woman crying on CNN saying that he kissed her on the cheek without asking. We all know how warm Italians are, my wife's side of the family everybody kissed everybody! lol My good friend is an admin at a school district on L.I. She worked with him and his team and did a presentation. In the end he gave her a hug and a big old kiss on the cheek. Not one person commented and she didn't mind. 

20 hours ago, rachunter said:

From what I heard he wanted to finish his term,but the Democratic Party wouldn’t go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did something behind closed doors to piss off the party . Politics at that level is probably super filthy.

7 minutes ago, First-light said:

I am not defending him one bit. There will be some allegations that go way over the top. For this he needs to leave. But last night I saw a woman crying on CNN saying that he kissed her on the cheek without asking. We all know how warm Italians are, my wife's side of the family everybody kissed everybody! lol My good friend is an admin at a school district on L.I. She worked with him and his team and did a presentation. In the end he gave her a hug and a big old kiss on the cheek. Not one person commented and she didn't mind. 

I've heard some comedians kind of have the same bit about if a woman gets kissed or grabbed by some nasty old pervert they are offended but if Brad Pitt did it then it was just innocent interactions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, First-light said:

And in Italian or any families that would be acceptable. It even probably gets a pass in most social setting, but in the workplace or associated with the job it is no longer tolerated and shouldn't be. The world has changed and his party led the charge for much of it. He helped create the setting that was his demise. 

• Like 7

He did something behind closed doors to piss off the party . Politics at that level is probably super filthy.

It was a closed door deal that got him into the situation. He tried to strong arm someone. That’s why he said it was political, funny thing is he stopped short of calling it a political “witch hunt” and where have we heard that before. Politics is a nasty business for sure.
Unfortunately I have a few good friends that are career politicians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, First-light said:

Do they all reach up under women's blouses and grab their asses as a demonstration of warmth....lol. Come on....The guy is a filthy perve who has a God complex and thought that he could get away with anything he wanted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

He's been so good, that NY lost a congressional seat , business left in droves, along with a great number of residents.

Maybe he should've thought about that before he killed thousands of his voters ?

The ax hasn't fallen yet, as someone is going to have to pay for all of his creative spending that the federal gov't isn't going to cover.

The only thing good about Cuomo, is that he's leaving.

Looks like Republicans are doing a great job of killing their voters in Covid ravaged southern states.

I've been hearing that people are leaving NY in droves for decades by the right wing media noise machine. Yet businesses in NY are picking up and NYC is headed right back to the pre Covid boom. Home values anywhere in NY state are skyrocketing. Never bet against NY, you'll lose every time. 

I saw so many people after 911 run for the country and heading south selling their homes for whatever they could get only to find out the very homes they sold doubled in value only 2 years later. They couldn't afford to come back. 

The gloom and doom scenario the right likes to paint about NY has screwed many financially

4 hours ago, First-light said:

Sad day when an eligible bachelor makes a pass for a women and gets screwed over years later. His last accuser said he got handy with her while she sat up against him on a couch with her arm around him taking selfies. WTF

9 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Looks like Republicans are doing a great job of killing their voters in Covid ravaged southern states.

I've been hearing that people are leaving NY in droves for decades by the right wing media noise machine. Yet businesses in NY are picking up and NYC is headed right back to the pre Covid boom. Home values anywhere in NY state are skyrocketing. Never bet against NY, you'll lose every time. 

I saw so many people after 911 run for the country and heading south selling their homes for whatever they could get only to find out the very homes they sold doubled in value only 2 years later. They couldn't afford to come back. 

The gloom and doom scenario the right likes to paint about NY has screwed many financially

I heard just the opposite ,what's the deal with all the crime going in in NYC right now? Old people getting jumped and beaten then robbed . Sounds like a wonderful place.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Sad day when an eligible bachelor makes a pass for a women and gets screwed over years later. His last accuser said he got handy with her while she sat up against him on a couch with her arm around him taking selfies. WTF

Well the real crime was the covid mess and his 5 million book deal after .

But they did not want to bring that up so they got him on this which is shaky at best .

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Do they all reach up under women's blouses and grab their asses as a demonstration of warmth....lol. Come on....The guy is a filthy perve who has a God complex and thought that he could get away with anything he wanted.

Look guys I was talking about a kiss on the cheek not grabbing ass and such. You all missed my point. Yes it"s not tolerated any more I get that and shouldn't be. He needs to go so pile on!!! lol