I'm Back!

grampy

After a short stay in the hospital, to have a tumor in my bladder removed. Been following the forum a little here and there, while coming out of the fog of surgery and meds. But I'm back, and doing much better today!!  Want to thank those that sent well wishes and prayers, as no doubt they all helped. I ask that the good thoughts and prayers continue, not for myself, but for a couple of others from this forum, who are fighting a much bigger battle than I. Not sure if I'll be able to get back out to hunt this year, but I'd like to, if at all possible. I have a couple spots on our property, that I can almost drive to with my truck or wheeler, for a short sit. Hopefully my grandson will come with me and we start to make memories with the Sako! Take care all. Hold your loved ones a little closer today.

• Like 35

7 minutes ago, wooly said:

Glad to hear all went well buddy!

It's amazing what good drugs and cute nurses can do to fix you up right! 

You are so right my friend! Gotta say, the Doc's and staff at St. Peters in Albany, treated me very well!  Top notch professionals one and all, that I had contact with! And yeah, some real cute nurses too. But I'm sure that I didn't impress any of them with my youth and vigor!.......hehehehe.

• Like 1

After a short stay in the hospital, to have a tumor in my bladder removed. Been following the forum a little here and there, while coming out of the fog of surgery and meds. But I'm back, and doing much better today!!  Want to thank those that sent well wishes and prayers, as no doubt they all helped. I ask that the good thoughts and prayers continue, not for myself, but for a couple of others from this forum, who are fighting a much bigger battle than I. Not sure if I'll be able to get back out to hunt this year, but I'd like to, if at all possible. I have a couple spots on our property, that I can almost drive to with my truck or wheeler, for a short sit. Hopefully my grandson will come with me and we start to make memories with the Sako! Take care all. Hold your loved ones a little closer today.
How'd you like pissing out the hot coals after they put the TB up there? Glad to hear you're back in action! Here's to a speedy recovery and some awesome deer in the rest of the season for ya!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1