LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Wtf...are we seriously not going to put down a deer on opening morning of bow. You should all be ashamed of yourselves...as am I.
But i’m still in a tree so all it takes is one suicidal, local idiot deer to change the fortune of this fine “hunting” forum. If someone (not jerky!) could send a pic of a deer so i know what to look for that would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Wtf...are we seriously not going to put down a deer on opening morning of bow. You should all be ashamed of yourselves...as am I.
But i’m still in a tree so all it takes is one suicidal, local idiot deer to change the fortune of this fine “hunting” forum. If someone (not jerky!) could send a pic of a deer so i know what to look for that would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @crappyice I see you!!!!7F3C376F-52A3-4D5D-A04B-F2C78B2BF277.thumb.png.11b54665bfd2b3aba6b7a85feaf97506.png

• Like 2

Tapped out, first time no deer seen from Stand on this property in 2 years. Camera shows deer there EVERY morning besides today. Found 5 scrapes within 50 yards of my stand all very fresh.
Same here, cell cam showed deer the past 4 mornings in a row under my stand and wouldn't you know it, nothing this AM.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk