LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

10 hours ago, land 1 said:

got this guy 11/23/21 morning biggest ever 3 yrs of pics and first time i saw him,,,no great story came out just after legal shooting time started and took 60 yard shot ran about 40-50 yards and piled up , greatest part was the history of trail pics...

1122210706.jpg

1122210835.jpg

Congrats!  Great buck.  That might be the biggest here this year.  Good mass too

Edited by Robhuntandfish

Im in, some dude is sitting in the blind I wanted to hunt. Not happy about that. So I had to walk back out and now I'm sitting in a spot I never see deer and not far enough in for my taste. 

:angry:

20211125_063104.thumb.jpg.46e395adc968d5978234e4a15a4e8f13.jpg

Edited by DirtTime

10 hours ago, land 1 said:

got this guy 11/23/21 morning biggest ever 3 yrs of pics and first time i saw him,,,no great story came out just after legal shooting time started and took 60 yard shot ran about 40-50 yards and piled up , greatest part was the history of trail pics...

1122210706.jpg

1122210835.jpg

Awesome buck , congrats ..

Im in, some dude is sitting in the blind I wanted to hunt. Not happy about that. So I had to walk back out and now I'm sitting in a spot I never see deer and not far enough in for my taste. 

Hoping it’s one of those times when you think it’s all wrong and it turns to be just right!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'm in hunting a different property today that I usually don't hunt till muzzleloader season. There is a large grain farm that borders it and let's most anyone hunt and there are cars parked all over from other hunters. I hope they push me something! So far all I've seen is 5 squirrels. 

59 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Who's blind?

23 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

It's a brush blind on public land, so it is what it is. I can still be miffed about it so neener neener. 

I wasn't sure if you had set up a blind and someone was there. I don't think I could handle it well. Good luck

• Thanks 1