Ok guys what is your hunting vacation days ?

rob-c

I'm off every Friday in November as well as Turkey day and all weekends. I also will be out every morning once things get interesting and if I need to just call off and stay in the woods. I can hunt out the back door, or 5 minute drive for another spot.

Vacation??? .....Vacation? ..... What is that? Oh yeah, I remember how that used to work. Aside from an occasional required domestic activity, or some other rare obligation, I have every day off. I am retired and just loving life! It does make you kind of picky and choosey about when to go out....Ha-ha. I guess that's another way of saying lazy.

• Like 2

Nov 4th thru 12th. Unfortunately with my job I can't shut down and soley focus on hunting, my work phone will be in my pocket and I'll have to work periodically take care of things, I wish I could just shut down but not gonna happen.

Oct 27th- Nov 13th I'm on vacation. But I work nights and will be hunting everyday even when I go back to work. Also have opening weekend of southern gun season off. And will most likely take some more time off before end of muzzy season. I don't take much if any time off any other time of year. Save it all for this!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

I'm scheduled off every Friday and Monday up to Thanksgiving, so 4 day weekends all month. Plus the occasional sick day for the hunting flue! 

Oh yes ,one never knows when deer fever will hit. Himmm I do have over 160 hours of sick time banked :bad: :rolleyes: