moog5050

Kudos to WNY Bowhunter

Recommended Posts

Did another fine job on my bow buck.  Still has that smooth summer coat and a dark coat too.    Not my biggest but a pretty buck.  Looking forward to seeing the gun season buck!  Thanks buddy!

D885983B-ED25-4AA4-8F33-1B14EF0A6A78.png

  • Like 37

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very dark, gorgeous mount!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah man, very cool buck, looks bigger than the pic when u harvested him

  • Like 1

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful mount . Great job !

  • Like 1


97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks great on the wall...definitely one of the prettier deer that I've ever sent home!

  • Like 3

"I'm not from New York. I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"

"It's not a passion. It's an obsession!!!" - Mossy Oak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Did another fine job on my bow buck.  Still has that smooth summer coat and a dark coat too.    Not my biggest but a pretty buck.  Looking forward to seeing the gun season buck!  Thanks buddy!

D885983B-ED25-4AA4-8F33-1B14EF0A6A78.png

Wow , that is very nice . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice! Almost like a Texas cape


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone. Got two done and another 20+ to go...

  • Like 1

"I'm not from New York. I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"

"It's not a passion. It's an obsession!!!" - Mossy Oak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, zag said:

Yeah man, very cool buck, looks bigger than the pic when u harvested him

It's not the deer. It's him. I try to get him to sit the furthest back in group photos, ha. It's a really nice deer...early season capes are gorgeous.

  • Haha 1

www.pursuitoutdoors.com or pursuitoutdoorstrailcameras on Facebook
Trail Camera Sales, Reviews, and Troubleshooting - PM for HNY pricing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 10:36 AM, phade said:

It's not the deer. It's him. I try to get him to sit the furthest back in group photos, ha. It's a really nice deer...early season capes are gorgeous.

I mounted a beautiful 5.5 yr old 8pt yesterday that a buddy of mine killed opening afternoon. It's absolutely gorgeous...I'm definitely going to kill my buck on Oct 1 next season! Lol

  • Like 1

"I'm not from New York. I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"

"It's not a passion. It's an obsession!!!" - Mossy Oak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I mounted a beautiful 5.5 yr old 8pt yesterday that a buddy of mine killed opening afternoon. It's absolutely gorgeous...I'm definitely going to kill my buck on Oct 1 next season! Lol

Careful, you just may see a bigger one as the season rolls on and you will have to just watch him walk.  lol  Makes for a bit of a boring archery season.  But the coats are nice that early.

And post a pic.  That was a big bodied buck as I recall.

Edited by moog5050

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2018 at 10:22 AM, moog5050 said:

Careful, you just may see a bigger one as the season rolls on and you will have to just watch him walk.  lol  Makes for a bit of a boring archery season.  But the coats are nice that early.

And post a pic.  That was a big bodied buck as I recall.

Sent him home today...

49848331_1226142950884142_7547502937853919232_o.thumb.jpg.fa71e63fcddce4bb92a7b1b28f2c43c0.jpg49896695_1226142917550812_8878710927214510080_o.thumb.jpg.177ed007e916fb30b088db6d8a45a3b8.jpg

  • Like 9

"I'm not from New York. I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"

"It's not a passion. It's an obsession!!!" - Mossy Oak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.