Merry Christmas

Skillet

The caption of this picture was "We saw his star in the east, & have come to worship him".

It made me think about how thankful I am, that I get to share such a wonderful part of my life, with such great people. We come from all walks of life & we disagree often, but we all unite on a love for God's creation. Outdoorsmen, I think, have a unique understanding of our bond to our Creator & the natural world. As we look back at the year, let's be thankful for our time out there with family & friends, our harvests, & win or lose, just the blessing to experience it all. I see this group as a family. A dysfunctional family, but a family. Thanks for making me feel a part of you this year, & sharing your adventures with me. God willing, here's to many more!

post-1188-0-77548300-1450843597_thumb.jp

• Like 13

As hunters and fisherman, we are in especially good position to enjoy God's blessings. Can it be a coincidence that his first four followers were fisherman? At this time of year, when God gave us that greatest gift of all, it is important to remember that it is better to give than to receive. May you all have a merry Christmas.

• Like 3