cynthiafu

Buck missing chucks

That's just crazy! Can't imagine what could have caused damage like that? Or how it's possible that he's even up walking around? It kind of looks like an opening going into the top of the chest cavity? No... How is that even possible?

If it's real.....maybe some type of infection from a poorly placed arrow.....which leads to a weak deer and possible a Yote attack causing that carnage.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

It looks like a fairly clean cut on where the hide starts around the opening. That is crazy. poor guy. I am wondering if farm equipment or who knows what could have sliced that  like that ? I suppose  a flesh disease is a possibility too but why the outline like that. Very strange.

• Like 1

Despite our ever-changing,ever-indignant world with its growing ignorance of and indifference to the ways of the wild, I remain a predator, pitying those who revel in artificiality and synthetic success while regarding me and my kind as relics of a time and place no longer valued or understood.James

WOW! Ive never seen anything like that before. Thats un real... 

Maybe some sort of vehicle accident? 

• Like 1

HUNTINGNY MODERATOR

LICENSED NY LAND & COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKER

I can help you buy and sell Real Estate in NY!

My listed properties receive national exposure, Drone Photos, Custom Edited Maps / Aerials and more..

Call/Text 1-631-484-7830        Email:    geno@warrenhomes.com                      https://warrenhomes.idxbroker.com/idx/agent/153033/eugene-geno-costello   

Wasn’t [mention]dinorocks [/mention] sporting a loin cloth the other day about that size?

Or

I wonder if he’s about a size 14.....in the movie however it was a she!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I didn't realize this got posted it already and just posted in in the trail camera area

NYS Trooper Joel R. Davis

EOW: 7/9/2017 

I'm thinking fake news on this one. You can see the shoulder blade moving and not even a limp!? It is also hard to fathom a 3+ yr old buck being dumb enough to get run over by a combine. Those aren't quiet or stealthy!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

A big expandable could do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Haha 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

I've seen and gotten videos on my trail cams of weird wounds & limping deer, assuming from trying to jump the 8' fences the farmers are putting around their orchards up here in apple country. Actually shot a buck with a wound thru both sides of the chest area that was all infected. DEC guy that came to replace my buck tag said it was a car/deer accident, but I'm thinking a deer jumped something and got impaled.

Nothing as drastic as the OP's video. And that old boy is still walking around!!?!! Amazing!

8 hours ago, chrisw said:

I'm thinking fake news on this one. You can see the shoulder blade moving and not even a limp!? It is also hard to fathom a 3+ yr old buck being dumb enough to get run over by a combine. Those aren't quiet or stealthy!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Not all of them are smart.  12 years ago a couple farmers I helped out hit a huge 8.  It ended up getting lodged in the combine.

Still hard to believe he has that type of injury and no limp.

• Like 1

^  So I searched in WebMD and couldn't find what caused this on the buck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Supplement WebMd is providing natural health & fitness related product ,just visit us and grab your product Supplement WebMd.

Welcome to the forum...you’ll fit right in!

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Welcome to the forum...you’ll fit right in!

Natthalkopper is gone already ..............

• Like 2

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

Never have I ever seen anything like this, wow,  nasty wound if even possible.  Flies would have blown this open wound.  Something telling me that it's made up, trick photography.   Then who knows, strange things happen.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:30 AM, moog5050 said:

Have a hard time believing that is real.  

Bingo , it’s CGI .

I dont believe the lungs  can function like that once the sealed chest area is exposed .