The Jerkman

LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Pretty dead in 8H. First and only shot heard at 720... first time I can remember everyone being legal. Seen about a dozen does and one small buck in the cut corn field I’m on, hoping something mature decides to come check out the ladies good luck all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My son and I have been in the tree since 6 in 8j.  First and only shot we've heard was 621, it was pretty close by and scared the crap out of my kid.  Last year by this time we had heard around 20 or more shots.  Ammo shortage or deer shortage lol?

7 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

That new tower is now named......."Straight Money"!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Whooo boy .  Nice buck.  Hopefully one of the even bigger boys is behind. 

That ground scrape is MONEY.  He was nose to the dirt in it! I cant believe the bucks here from it.

@Steuben Jerry your daughter got a nice one tell her congrats.  

@Bionic good choice on the pass. What a cool encounter

Good things will come of it.  

• Like 2

Nothing seen yet in 8H between my son, daughter or myself. No close shooting either. New area and had high expectations. It’s gonna have to be a slammer before I pull the trigger though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." - Wease

I’m at 4H, partridge run on the wood duck pond side, been hearing a lot of shots from fawn lake. Two groups of hunters have walked right by us. No sightings yet.

Walking to my stand this morning around 515, just as I was coming up to it and a field edge, I heard grunting from the field.  So I stayed put about 20’ from the stand hoping the buck would pass on by.  It ended up coming right down the trail directly at me.  I turned my flashlight on and it was a small spike.  He kept coming toward me until I told him to get lost.  He took a few leaps away, then slowly sauntered off.  Haven’t seen anything all morning otherwise in 3M.

Anyone know of a dog search in 9r. Shot a decent buck. Small drops of blood full of bubbles cant find him yet

20201121_082014.jpg

20201121_074601.jpg

• Like 1