Booze Of Choice These Days............

Lawdwaz

I’ve been laying low and dropped some pounds. But black button bourbon out of Rochester is pretty dang good.  Wife made bloody Mary’s with their bourbon and their hot Bloody Mary mix. The mix came in a pasta sauce like jar and had amazing flavors. But the ginger spiced old fashioned last week was solid too. 

• Like 1

I  like  Jack Daniels, but not enough to buy it by the bottle....I drink it mostly at the Legion, where I get a generous ( usually double) shot for $2.50...If I buy a jug for the house it is usually Black velvet...I like it pretty well also and it is a lot cheaper...

On my way into Canada last week, the  duty free had Crown Royal  for $20  for a 1.14 liter bottle...That was a no brainer....

If price was no object I would probably drink either Jack or Crown exclusively and be happy as a clam...

• Like 1

Adding in for a shot of Jim Beam and Miller High Life - at hunting camp.

Summer camp is Makers Mark Manhattens, or. Bombay Saphire Martinis, or Tanguray and Tonic if its hot out. And beer.  

Good beer is always a good decision.  Some red wine with dinner is nice, but I usually get stuck drinking the whole bottle.  Margaritas are my favorite warm weather drinks, but that's also how I ended up with a daughter so...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm all over the place just depends on whats in the house. The staple is Mich Ultra it's cheap low cal and just about everyone that visits wont turn it down. I change up my booze flavors more that I change my underwear. 

I have become a very seasonal drinker. Robust beers (dark porters, stouts, etc.)and whiskey (Jim Beam-manhattans or old fashioneds) in the winter, summer ales and vodka( Grey Goose, Absolut)for the summer.  I have come a long ways from swilling back Genny Lights at $1.68 a six pack!!!

• Like 1

Ive all but stopped drinking lately, but heres my list when I do...

-Beam Fire and homemade hard cider

-Crown Apple and 7Up

-Skyy and cranberry (only when I have my period)

-Crown on the rocks

-Blue Light (or whatever beer is available)

-Shine, but only from select sources

• Like 1

Don't drink much at all these days. But.........

On a hot summer day, a little Kettle One, in a glass filled with ice and lemonade, tastes pretty good!

Or every now and then......

Just a finger or so of Crown Royale, for medicinal purposes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehe.

• Like 1

Decent beers .

Gin,   Hendricks, Aviation  mostly , with tonic and lime although Hendricks can be drank straight .

Whiskey  , forty Creek , and Collingwood lately . Neat, or sometime drop in a cube .

• Like 1

for social events or get togethers i'm always drinking beer knowing i'd drink more throughout the night or i could drink one in the beginning and still drive home at the end of the night completely sober. if it's a quiet day though or unwinding by a fire or on a deck or porch it's favored moonshine. haven't settled on a favorite but bourbon ends up being more often and is a close second too.

anyone try Wild Turkey LongBranch?