Tomorrow is the Big Day

Larry

50 minutes ago, Larry said:

Tomorrow I get my right knee replaced at RGH.

I have been waiting awhile hopefully the replacement will stop the pain and give me another 100,000 miles. What sucks is the 12 to 16 weeks out of work.

From Larry to Larry: Good luck and as said above, REHAB!!!

good luck, i had mine done in nov. '16 . Give it a year to be totally pain free. The rehab is very important do the exercises and i found a bike the best to break up that scare tissue ,and get that range of motion you need 120 deg, in the beginning you'll be to get any movement at all but you will it takes time. When they did the surgery they put a pain block in and when that wore off i was screaming give me drugs please. I didnt sleep for 3 days but go easy on the oxycoton when i got home i flushed them, the extra strength tylenol was good enough[ oh yeah when i did that the fish police[my mom and wife]said you cant do that  you have to put them in a coffee can and throw them out. Well i cant see a striped bass going to detox and rehab cause he ate my pills] . Just give it time,baby steps and you'll get there