My Dad passed away yesterday

First-light

He didn't hunt or fish. What he did was provide a wonderful life for my Mom and 6 children. He taught me how to build things with my hands, how to run a business and provide for my family. He was 86 they were married 65 years it was a love story.

Here is a picture of the both of them at my cabin....miss you Pop.

DSC01594.JPG

• Like 6

Very sorry to hear this and my best and condolences to you and your family.  My dad passed away 30 years ago when I was 17 and I still think about him every day.  But now it is with a smile on my face as I remember all the best times we had.  Glad you got to spend a long life with him and able to spend time together.  As time passes you for sure will always miss him, but will also remember first all the great times together.  

My condolences.

Cliche as it sounds, it gets easier with time. Sounds like he left you with plenty of memories and skills that will remind you of him and the times together.

Take time to mourn the loss, but try to celebrate his life and pass on what he taught, by words or by actions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk