First-light

My Dad passed away yesterday

Sorry for your loss First light . 

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

RIP father of First-light. 

Condolences to the family. 

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Prayers sent for you and your family. It amazes me every time my dad (deceased 13 years now) pops to mind to this day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in the end what you can take with ya means nothing. it's all about what and who you leave to this world we live in. i don't know you or your family but from the sounds of it, he did good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA

Sorry to hear about your dad's passing, and praying for you and your family.   It sounds like you had some great times with him down at the cabin and such.   Hopefully, you will be able to dwell on some of those happy memories this fall, knowing that your time together down here ain't nothing compared to what awaits up where he is right now.         

Your dad has passed but the memories will.live on. Trust me. I lost my dad 34 years ago but the memories were never lost. I extend my thoughts and prayers to you and your family and wish you all the best.                      valoroutdoors.com 

My condolences. May you and yours find peace and solace in this time of mourning. God bless.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

You do and it’ll be the biggest mistake YOU ever made, you Texas brush-popper!--Rooster Cogburn