View from the new home

Swamp_bucks

So ive been with my wife for 10yrs now when we first got together we had nothing, both working crap jobs, shit credit.  But with the kids we kept pushing ourselves to get better.  We bought a crap trailor for cash so we had no rent and managed to get alot of our debt payed off. Wife worked up to admin. in her company and i switched jobs and worked my way up a little bit as well. So this year we made the decision to get our forever home and we found it on a little lake in our town.    We dont have a lake view but the view out the living room is my favorite. 

Sorry for the story.  Maybe hoping if it helps someone on here that is in the same situation i was 10 years ago.  That with hard work you can get what you want.  Not easy but it can happen.

Thanks for reading.

20181209_085542.jpg

• Like 46

Congrats!!! Looks like a beautiful spot! I purchased my home 15 yrs ago this June. I can remember when my wife and I thought owning our own home was a pipe dream. I just didn't understand how we would ever be able to afford it. Good for you for working your butt off and achieving your goal. We need a lot more people willing to do that!

• Like 1

That's fantastic.  Congrats.

I married my wife in 2010. My credit was "ok", owned my own place, hers was crap.  Forward to today.  We sold my place and closed on our current home in Sept. Deer and turkey in our yard every day.  Both of us driving new car/ truck.  

We worked our buts off to better ourselves, sounds like you did the same. Enjoy that view. I know I would.  :drinks:

• Like 1