LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

are those Samanthas old boots?

No, Alivia grew out of those in one season then we got another pair from @sodfather and those she grew out of in a half of a season!

Both pairs of boots still get used though. They have a temporary home in my truck just in case anyone’s kids ever needs boots during the season. They saved the day twice last year and by next year Caroline should fit into Samatha’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Moho81 said:

No, Alivia grew out of those in one season then we got another pair from @sodfather and those she grew out of in a half of a season!

Both pairs of boots still get used though. They have a temporary home in my truck just in case anyone’s kids ever needs boots during the season. They saved the day twice last year and by next year Caroline should fit into Samatha’s.

Lol, I gave sodfather that other pair. Good luck out there and enjoy the moments together 

• Like 1

Man that’s pretty high for the day after. Most dudes sleep the Sunday off

Ended the morning with my shot at #34. I didn't hunt the lease yesterday so I'm not sure how it compares to the opener.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, chrisw said:

Ended the morning with my shot at #34. I didn't hunt the lease yesterday so I'm not sure how it compares to the opener.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

There were a lot of shots yesterday morning in 8F. I counted at least 25 before 9, then it died out. Only a few for the rest of the day.

I skipped this morning because of the wind direction. It's supposed to change overnight and i have all week to get it done. I'm in a different stand now until dark.

• Like 1

Checked out a couple spots I’ve been wanting to look at on state down the road mid day. The one a dud, the other I jumped a deer right off and was not prepared lol. It’s prolly a dud too except for a quick peek during a storm or light rain.

Back up a tree to dark.

• Like 1

So are the rules for this blind...."bedroom slippers only"?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Pro tip - pack in sneakers or something comfortable. Not only is it more comfortable to sit in an old pair of shoes versus the heavy boots but your feet also stay warmer because the insulated boots stop the warm air from the heater from warming up your feet if they got cold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1